PDA

View Full Version : Attendance Stats.

TheLedge
24/08/2005, 1:40 PM
Don't know if you've seen this before, but it should put the who's bigger than who debate to bed. It's a fairly worthless argument, & a complete waste of time anyway!

Sorry to the United fans who I'm almost sure to upset with this bile.

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/current/aveire.htm

Sligo seem to have a ridiculous increase on last year, mainly due to their current good form & top of the table status. Well done them.

:)

galwaygirl
24/08/2005, 1:44 PM
Sligo get an average of 1,559 :eek:
Fair play to them if it's true

Patrick Dunne
24/08/2005, 2:03 PM
.. like GUFC, Bohs, Cork release official attendances.

Others can be taken with a pinch of salt, like those college market research polls asking students how many times they have had sex :rolleyes:

Patrick Dunne
29/08/2005, 10:18 AM
for the Sligo Rovers FAI Cup match. Da Real Rover has "over-estimated" the crowd by 600 people.

Da Real Rover
05/09/2005, 5:40 PM
for the Sligo Rovers FAI Cup match. Da Real Rover has "over-estimated" the crowd by 600 people.
I held me hands up and said i did make a bolax out of estimating Jinks avenue, looked like there was more in it cause of the flood lights but to be fair Paraic the fella who keeps the Rovers site got the attendance to within 110 pople, so the people who matter get it right, or there abouts. ( 110 is probably a suitable margain of error when you have a large crowd )