PDA

View Full Version : Three (3) mobile in Ireland

Pauro 76
23/08/2005, 4:57 PM
was back home recently and spotted that 3 network is in Ireland. Anyone manage to buy a 3 phone? be warned, this is from a bitter 3 user in the UK. Their customer service sucks, their phones suck and their phone credit pay as you go credit policy sucks, ask anyone over here and most have had problems with them. Hope 3 crash and burn back home. :mad:

sligoman
23/08/2005, 4:59 PM
I'm getting a sense of hatred towards 3 from you? :confused: :D

Pauro 76
23/08/2005, 5:07 PM
I'm getting a sense of hatred towards 3 from you? :confused: :D

Yeah! :) ahhh long story. they're feckers anyway! make it such an ordeal to actually help you. and they're also the only mobile phone store ive ever walked into with a bouncer on the door! prob all the customer complaints...

Green Tribe
23/08/2005, 5:53 PM
My flatmate has 3, her phone constantly dies (network), when she got it on monthly contract a few months ago it was 17/19 per month, now it is 9/month, obviously it is so sh!te nobody is buying it and price has dropped! :eek: Warning,, do not buy............

liam88
23/08/2005, 6:01 PM
Got a 3 phone before I realised that they are owned by a company who are part of a group that fund the Burmese regime......havn't topped up my phone since :)

pete
23/08/2005, 6:03 PM
Got a 3 phone before I realised that they are owned by a company who are part of a group that fund the Burmese regime......havn't topped up my phone since :)

Do people call you on your phone? If you are answering calls then '3' will get some cut from that charge so you will be indirectly funcing the Burmese State.

:eek:

liam88
23/08/2005, 6:09 PM
Do people call you on your phone? If you are answering calls then '3' will get some cut from that charge so you will be indirectly funcing the Burmese State.

:eek:
No they don't :D
I started using my mums phone and since then didn't bother to charge mine up!

Green Tribe
23/08/2005, 6:16 PM
No they don't :D
I started using my mums phone and since then didn't bother to charge mine up!

Noticed you were using your mum's phone!! :D

liam88
23/08/2005, 6:35 PM
Noticed you were using your mum's phone!! :D
:D :D I'll bring her along to the next meet up-you two seemed to get on well during ya 2 mins convo!!