PDA

View Full Version : Voting for Home Matches

Fr. Jessop
23/08/2005, 4:24 PM
Make sure to cast your votes for what day home games should be played on www.gust-online.com

Conor H
23/08/2005, 4:28 PM
...Our games should be played on a friday night.We will get our biggest crowds,home and away,on a Friday night.As long as we don't play on a thursday night. :rolleyes:

Eire06
24/08/2005, 7:55 AM
...Our games should be played on a friday night.We will get our biggest crowds,home and away,on a Friday night.As long as we don't play on a thursday night. :rolleyes:
I agree Friday evenings are the best (and the only time I can make the matches :o )

Terry
24/08/2005, 8:28 AM
I agree Friday evenings are the best (and the only time I can make the matches :o )

likewise

Patrick Dunne
24/08/2005, 11:50 AM
.. would be my preferred choice.

1. More away supporters when we get back to the Premier.
2. More country-based supporters
3. GU supporters working in retail outlets able to attend

However, I am happy enough with the present arrangement, which seems to find favour with the majority of supporters.

Thursday is a complete non-runner. Apparently the players want the weekend off, we want to attract the dormant student market, and Connacht rugby are set to play their games on Friday.

galwaygirl
24/08/2005, 1:41 PM
Ya, i agree with Friday evenings as well.

Saturday.. would be my preferred choice.
1. More away supporters when we get back to the Premier.
Let's deal with that when it happens :rolleyes:

Thursday is a complete non-runner. Apparently the players want the weekend off, we want to attract the dormant student market, and Connacht rugby are set to play their games on Friday.
Thursday is definitely out of the question, (IMO)it shouldnt even be an option :mad:

Eire06
24/08/2005, 1:48 PM
..if all the other teams had their matches on a saturday, so I can get to the away matches :D