PDA

View Full Version : Kenny says Derry fans are marvelous

Krstic
22/08/2005, 2:46 PM
Well if we're going to have threads about everything Stephen Kenny says, then I'll start this one.

And Before anyone starts, Yes we are the best fans in the world, we have the best team in the League and for BohsFan, we have the best manager in the country (thanks to you guys for that)...............................isn't that what fans are supposed to think about their own team :rolleyes:

Cosmo
22/08/2005, 2:58 PM
Is this not more suitable for the derry section? :D

BohDiddley
22/08/2005, 3:08 PM
I'm sure that, with a bit of effort, something could be found for it to be merged with! :D

carrickharp
22/08/2005, 3:15 PM
Yeah the rubbish bin ;)

Krstic
22/08/2005, 3:24 PM
Don't mention it, glad you could provide him with a happy and stable home environment.

I hope when he is finished John Hume is still around to dig you out (again) of the ****ing mess Rain Man will leave you in. Then again it remains to be seen how often he will be able to pull the "poor wee persecuted minority" number on the Spaniards, frankly it doesn't bear up to repeated listening.

Again letting the old mask slip BohsFan...................I'm not sure if I should call you BohsFan anymore, because I really don't believe it's the case.......................................Linfiel d by any chance????

If not I'll sing you a wee song.

Take it down from the mast Irish traitors.................... :eek:

Krstic
22/08/2005, 3:40 PM
Nope not Linfield. Although they are another club who have been on the receiving end of the hospitality meted out by the poor wee locals.

Outside the ground....................................my Father in law had his car stolen in a side street of the Phibsboro road, must have been Bohs fans then?????

Krstic
22/08/2005, 3:58 PM
So have many people and get this genius, it was stolen because they liked the car not because you or your father were Derry city fans although I am sure you managed to don the wee cloak of victimhood somehow. What happened to the Linfield lads was not random, it was because of who they were, big difference.

You're right, but what's it got to do with Derry City is my point, same as the car theft had nothing to do with Bohs..............genius :eek:

Krstic
22/08/2005, 4:11 PM
Your question being...............................?

Can't you read stupid?????

My question is in the post.............starts with what :rolleyes:

Krstic
22/08/2005, 4:18 PM
Surely you mean, Can't you read, stupid?

I suppose a decent education is another thing denied poor wee Derry City fans.

Still haven't answered the question Boyo!!!!

A face
22/08/2005, 6:43 PM
Ask the question and it will be answered.

Evasive as ever BohsFan !! :rolleyes:

daniel
23/08/2005, 12:19 AM
ill ask the question for you then you imbecile, what has anything that happens outside the ground got to do with Derry and if you can come up with an answer to that one, what has something that happens by people other than Derry Fans got to do with Derry City Football club also?

And incase you try to be a smart arse again i suppose Chelsea should be getting fined over the London bombings, surely they wern't policing the streets of London properly? :rolleyes: w***er

BohsFans
23/08/2005, 12:20 AM
Again letting the old mask slip BohsFan...................I'm not sure if I should call you BohsFan anymore, because I really don't believe it's the case.......................................Linfiel d by any chance????

If not I'll sing you a wee song.

Take it down from the mast Irish traitors.................... :eek:

I think you maybe right there, don't mistake me for him ^^^