PDA

View Full Version : Post Of The Month August Discussion

sligoman
22/08/2005, 12:54 PM
Ok, you may have seen in the other POTM thread that liam88 and I are taking over the post of the month competition. The details, rules, etc. are in the other thread here (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=336604#post336604). This thread is for discussing the nominations only. Do not post your nomination here as it will not be counted. All nominations go in the other sticky thread(link posted above). Have fun! :)

superfrank
22/08/2005, 6:17 PM
Will my nomination count? I know it was posted in July but we haven't had a POTM for awhile. Exceptions, please? :o

sligoman
22/08/2005, 6:25 PM
Will my nomination count? I know it was posted in July but we haven't had a POTM for awhile. Exceptions, please? :oI'll have to discuss it with Liam :( :D

dfx-
22/08/2005, 7:50 PM
Posts of the month usually end up farcical.... :rolleyes: :p

sligoman
22/08/2005, 11:02 PM
I've talked to Liam about it and we've agreed to let it go ahead so your nomination will count ;)

sligoman
22/08/2005, 11:35 PM
Posts of the month usually end up farcical.... :rolleyes: :p:rolleyes:Nobody is forcing you to nominate anyone d f x :D :p

superfrank
23/08/2005, 5:20 PM
I've talked to Liam about it and we've agreed to let it go ahead so your nomination will count ;)
Cheers, c'mon the Green Hen.

superfrank
23/08/2005, 10:42 PM
Fair paly boy, did you nominate pete's post at the enf of the RTE thread?

Drumcondra Red
08/09/2005, 1:24 PM
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! :D :D

I'd like to thank my parents, my family, my friends, Ollie Byrne ;) and finally alcohol, without which none of this could be possible *wipes away tears*

And of course you! Thank You Very Much! All of you! :D :D

Schumi
08/09/2005, 3:00 PM
I'd like to thank my parents, my family, my friends, Ollie Byrne ;) and finally alcohol, without which none of this could be possible *wipes away tears*

As the nominator of the post, I expect 10% of the prize. ;) You probably should give Ollie Cole some too. :D

pineapple stu
08/09/2005, 8:47 PM
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! :D

Ooh - you didn't thank Jesus! That's not a valid acceptance speech so - have to take away your prize! :)

liam88
08/09/2005, 10:51 PM
Ooh - you didn't thank Jesus! That's not a valid acceptance speech so - have to take away your prize! :)
Yeah especially with me modding the comp :D
Well done mate.....wonder where Cosmo is-mabye he;s out on the Razz to celebrate!