PDA

View Full Version : Bray v Cobh

Rocky Rules
21/08/2005, 8:04 PM
Bray U-21s advanced to the semi-finals of the Enda McGuill Cup when beating Cobh Ramblers 3-1 at the Carlisle. Bray goals by Maurice Dunne (2) and Wayne Byrne

Seagull
21/08/2005, 10:23 PM
Great performance it was too, having gone one down. Lacey was very unlucky early on when he hit the bar. I was thinking how good a keeper Hannigan is compared to Skippy, assured and confident, and then he gets himself sent off in the last minute! How stupid was that?? (Two reds for Cobh in the same incident BTW)

Stevo Da Gull
21/08/2005, 10:52 PM
So far I have been to 3 U-21 games, seen 11 goals, 4 red cards and a peno shoot-out :eek: and besides all of that the standard of football is entertaining :cool: :ball: Pat looked pretty mad with himself, its through making mistakes that he'll learn, I'd be confident in him if he was put into the first team.

Roo69
22/08/2005, 11:50 AM
So far I have been to 3 U-21 games, seen 11 goals, 4 red cards and a peno shoot-out :eek: and besides all of that the standard of football is entertaining :cool: :ball: Pat looked pretty mad with himself, its through making mistakes that he'll learn, I'd be confident in him if he was put into the first team.

In fairness he got sent off defending his team mates, Mick Roache and William Tyrrell were smacked, any good team mate will defend his own lads, yeah he misses the next 2 games but fair play to him. Ive been saying it for a while now but Pat defo deserves a shot in the 1st team, he has been playing brilliant for the 21's. Skippy is just to error prone, only 1 clean sheet all season and its clear to see the rest of the team, especially the defenders are loosing what little confidence left they have in him.