PDA

View Full Version : reject

muls world
20/08/2005, 11:28 PM
Who were the fans alluding to when they were singing "reject" at the vikings game? Or was I mishearing things?

sadloserkid
22/08/2005, 8:58 AM
Who were the fans alluding to when they were singing "reject" at the vikings game? Or was I mishearing things?

I don't remember us singing 'reject'? :confused:

We sang 'Daddy's Boy' at Keely Junior. 'Frodo' at their goalkeeper... made a lot of junkie references... maybe somebody else can clarify... have I forgotten something already?

declan hide
22/08/2005, 9:47 AM
[QUOTE=sadloserkid]lot of junkie references... QUOTE]

thats something i dont like. at cork v shels last week there was an absolute azzhole shouting that sort of thing and slapping his inner arm all match. the same fella also tried to knock the ball from a shels players arms when he was lining up a long throw in. i'd rather energies are put into cheering your own team along not insulting the opposition.

sadloserkid
22/08/2005, 9:54 AM
i'd rather energies are put into cheering your own team along not insulting the opposition.

See personally I like both. The junkie thing is like the Stab City thing which doesn't bother me at all anymore, it's just banter.

What about our 'Small town near Wicklow' chant then? Do you disapprove of that too? :)

declan hide
22/08/2005, 12:03 PM
no i like that one :D thats a bit of fun. didnt hear it at the match though? do ye whisper the chants?

whereas the junkie one is just irratating. thats my view on it of course.

sadloserkid
22/08/2005, 5:22 PM
no i like that one :D thats a bit of fun. didnt hear it at the match though? do ye whisper the chants?

whereas the junkie one is just irratating. thats my view on it of course.

We did sing it. Well Lim Til I Die and myself did. The rest of them... :rolleyes: :)

As for it being your view I'm not connected with the club in any way, shape or form so I fully repsect that! :D

Lim till i die
24/08/2005, 2:12 PM
We did sing it. Well Lim Til I Die and myself did. The rest of them... :rolleyes: :)

As for it being your view I'm not connected with the club in any way, shape or form so I fully repsect that! :D

:D

As for the "Reject" Mr. Hide kept hearing I think I might have shouted it at young Jamie Nolan a couple of times in blind fits of rage ;)