PDA

View Full Version : Sligo Rovers Vs. St. Patricks Athletic

sligoman
20/08/2005, 6:41 PM
I had a thread on this game already but obviously it was deleted? Who's the mod here? Where is that thread gone? :confused:. What are yer predictions for this and will you be travelling to the Showgrounds for it?

gustavo
20/08/2005, 6:44 PM
if u change the setting to show all threads from the last two months you should see it!
i wish the game was played when the draw was made but i cant see us winning it now . best we can hope for is a draw.

sligoman
20/08/2005, 6:47 PM
if u change the setting to show all threads from the last two months you should see it!
i wish the game was played when the draw was made but i cant see us winning it now . best we can hope for is a draw.Ah rite, see it now :o

sligoman
20/08/2005, 7:11 PM
easy away win. We`re light years ahead of Sligo:rolleyes:, well I'll let you think that considering you probably haven't seen either team play in a while saying as your location is Helsinki. But regulars to the Showgrounds and Richmond Park, I'm sure, will disagree with that ;)

The Stars
20/08/2005, 8:49 PM
Back from Finland some time now!

Took you lot over 200 minutes to overcome Malahide Utd eh, a LSL team in pre-season :D
as you said overcome,which means we beat them so whats your point

sligoman
21/08/2005, 12:55 AM
Back from Finland some time now!Well maybe you should update your location then :rolleyes:
Took you lot over 200 minutes to overcome Malahide Utd eh, a LSL team in pre-season :DSt.Pat's never slip up against the underdog no? :rolleyes:

Dodge
21/08/2005, 8:21 AM
Think it'll be a tough game myself. We've been pretty poor this season, especially away from home. Would be happy enough with a draw and then beat you in Inchicore

sligoman
26/08/2005, 8:24 PM
Match Preview. (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/previews/preview.asp?pid=280) ;)

kdjaC
27/08/2005, 12:39 PM
Would take a draw as well and get back to richer, we played well twice this season and only once with the players who are playing tonight.

Wont be going as mates are beer monsters and are stating overnight and im in work in morning :(

kdjac

sligoman
28/08/2005, 8:54 AM
easy away win. We`re light years ahead of Sligo:rolleyes:, Hayser, if your reading this, I'd like to hear your comments on the match ;) :D.

Rovers1
30/08/2005, 6:43 PM
easy away win. We`re light years ahead of Sligo

were you there to hear the whole of the showgrounds apart from the dubs singing 'EASY EASY EASY!!!?'

This shows how well we'll do up in the prem next season :) (hopefully)