PDA

View Full Version : last night

lowflyingseagul
20/08/2005, 1:10 PM
****e performance(aside from franco), great result

KR's Post
20/08/2005, 4:51 PM
We played well in the first half but took our foot off the pedal when we got the second... Jesus what the hell happened to all the Finn Harps supporters, there used to be loads brought down every time, but this time there wasn't many down last night... Althiough fair play lads, you's made yourself heard, sorry for the bit of stick... ;)

Stevo Da Gull
21/08/2005, 11:08 PM
Thought that that was one of our worst performances of the season so far (that and losing 2-0 nil in Richmond) which does'nt sound good for Harps but they must be capable of playing better (going on their previous 2 results). Worst attendance of the season as well :( .... but you still could'nt take the smile off my face after Friday nights match, 3 points-Job done :ball:

BrayZil
22/08/2005, 9:20 AM
There were a few nervy moments but the main thing is we got all 3 points. I think were more than safe now with a 10 point gap between us and harps. 2 more big games this week to come.

KK77
22/08/2005, 9:50 AM
Have to agree thought we played really poor and didn't deserve to win but vice versa at Bohs the previous week. I thought Harps showed us how the game should be played on the ground instead of the air but three points is three points. One point i think McGovern is an accident waiting to happen he's the poorest centre half i have ever seen play for us.

Roo69
22/08/2005, 10:45 AM
****e performance(aside from franco), great result

We seem to be catching the UCD syndrom. Playing well against the top teams and brutal against the bottom teams. Altough in saying that we should have won more comfortably than that, Eamo missed a few chances, and we had another stone wall peno turned down when there centre half blocked francos goal bound header.

Great win, 10 points is the difference now, lads this is fantastic at this stage of the season, a lot of people including us thought that would have been us ten points adrift.

KR's Post
23/08/2005, 4:37 PM
Lads lads lads.... 3 points is 3 points. We're more than safe now, and waterford not Harps are the team i believe will be facing athlone next season, because harps at least play ball.... Waterford don't! Bye bye waterford. Although Harps may find it difficult in the playoff.