PDA

View Full Version : murtagh

red arrow
19/08/2005, 9:20 PM
i heard today that murtagh has left rovers anybody confirm this. my source is reliable. must be the shortest signing in rovers history. i thought he had the potential to be a decent player

roversforever
19/08/2005, 10:39 PM
don't know but i saw him in town today.he must have an ankle injury coz he hs it all bandaged up.hope he hasn't gone coz he's a class player and the soundest lad you could meet.

The Stars
19/08/2005, 11:23 PM
hope he wasnt gone.He is a Northern Ireland U-21 international who Connor signed so why would he let him go.Saw him around town yesterday so dont know how reliable your source is.

sligoman
19/08/2005, 11:24 PM
Definetely a sound man, very genuine and down to earth. Hopefully he'll stay. red arrow why have you a happy face beside the title of this thread? :confused:

The Stars
19/08/2005, 11:26 PM
ya sounds like a bit of a tall tail to me.....who is the source behind this story.

red arrow
20/08/2005, 7:32 PM
my source would be fairly reliable cant be revealed but i would be delighted to hear that he is staying. heard he was going back to college. i know this was in the paper but also confirmed by my source. hope im wrong. by the way i always have a positive outlook thats why the smile sign. you know the song when your smiling the whole woeld smiles at you keep positive man and the vibes will transcend to the bito red

sligoman
20/08/2005, 7:35 PM
by the way i always have a positive outlook thats why the smile sign. you know the song when your smiling the whole woeld smiles at you keep positive man and the vibes will transcend to the bito red
:rolleyes:

:D

Heinze
22/08/2005, 10:15 AM
He's definately gone to take up a college place in Manchester, left Sligo on Thursday. I spoke to him before he went so know this for a fact.

roversforever
22/08/2005, 11:21 PM
ya he is definately gone.i wish him all the best coz even though he didn't stay with us long i saw enough to suggest he is a very good footballer.good luck conall if you look at this forum!!

Redtop
22/08/2005, 11:29 PM
definetly a good player, big loss would love to see him back at the showgrounds again...

sligoman
22/08/2005, 11:30 PM
He's definately gone to take up a college place in Manchester, left Sligo on Thursday. I spoke to him before he went so know this for a fact.Will we see him playing for Manchester United or Manchester City at some stage so? :confused: :D

sligoman
22/08/2005, 11:31 PM
big loss would love to see him back at the showgrounds again...I second that. From what I seen of him he looked like a very good player and a very friendly guy too! :(

deecay
23/08/2005, 1:02 PM
I met him at the Monagahan game in Century Homes. Even though he hadnt played yet you could see that he just wanted to play which is always a great sign. He hadnt a problem talking to us either. Sound fella.

GOOD LUCK TO HIM. I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Redzer
23/08/2005, 2:29 PM
There's a page in the Weekender about Conall and why he has left. He's taking up Biomedical Science in the University of Manchester. As he says himself " football is a short career and it's important to have an education. It's a shame he has to go as he was a very talanted player. I wish him well.