PDA

View Full Version : Gerry And Rouse in Bust-up?

Rovers1
19/08/2005, 6:16 PM
Gerry Carr and Alvin Rouse were supposed to have exchanged blows in the dressing room saturday night,i heard this from my bro in law,he knows one of the players,wouldnt tell me who told him though. anyone hear about this??

The Stars
19/08/2005, 7:29 PM
gerry must have sat in Alvin's corner of the dressing room.heard from someone today that the big man is very protective of his changing space.....
Also saw Alvin out on wednesday night...when the cats away the mice will play

sligoman
19/08/2005, 7:32 PM
Also saw Alvin out on wednesday night...when the cats away the mice will playOut celebrating his leaving results was he? :rolleyes: :D

Redtop
19/08/2005, 9:01 PM
they were supposed to go at it again after the match :o :o seen alvin out wednesday nite to, he wasnt the only rovers player in envy.... i suppose nothings goin to happy seans golden boy over this

Petmuller
19/08/2005, 9:07 PM
they were supposed to go at it again after the match :o :o seen alvin out wednesday nite to, he wasnt the only rovers player in envy.... i suppose nothings goin to happy seans golden boy over this

After their punch up did Alvin have any give away marks to indicate that this did happen. A black eye?

Redtop
19/08/2005, 9:15 PM
After their punch up did Alvin have any give away marks to indicate that this did happen. A black eye?
hope ya wern't been racist there :mad:

roversforever
19/08/2005, 10:44 PM
cop on,he wasn't being racist,it was just a comment.find the whole thing hard to believe coz banana is such an easy going guy.i do know of another player though that was far from happy recently over something gerry carr done.he'd want to be careful he doesn't fall out with too many of them.

Redtop
19/08/2005, 10:55 PM
sorry picked him up wrong

Redtop
19/08/2005, 10:58 PM
there was no marks on him that i could see but that was in a niteclub with a couple of drinks

sligoman
19/08/2005, 11:28 PM
there was no marks on him that i could see but that was in a niteclub with a couple of drinksWhy didn't you ask him if anything happened? He's a sound guy so I'm sure he would of told ya ;)

The Stars
19/08/2005, 11:30 PM
Sure redtop would have only found out about this so called bust up today....how could he have asked him.
anyway i saw him aswell and he seemed fine.

sligoman
19/08/2005, 11:36 PM
Sure redtop would have only found out about this so called bust up today....how could he have asked him.Eh, never thought of that I suppose :o