Finn Harps v Cobh Ramblers (20:00)

Saturday 15h July

Premier Division

Sligo Rovers V Cork City

First Division

Longford Town v Kerry FC (19.30)

joey B
14/07/2023, 11:44 AM
Pitch inspection for Treaty/Waterford at 13.30.

pineapple stu
14/07/2023, 12:10 PM
Would imagine the three east coast games will have some sort of inspection too; it's absolutely manky out

sbgawa
14/07/2023, 12:49 PM
Might slip down and watch Bray v Wexford.

Shels v Bohs is a big match for both clubs, particularly Bohs who could be in second spot after a win tonight and a follow up match against UCD....
Bohs fans will be wishing us all the way to group stages (and hoping Derry , Pats and Dundalk make groups as well) if they are 3 points off the top by next Friday

joey B
14/07/2023, 1:25 PM
Treaty v Waterford is OFF.

SeanDrog
14/07/2023, 3:55 PM
Would imagine the three east coast games will have some sort of inspection too; it's absolutely manky out

Is there any word on UCD pitch?

ger121
14/07/2023, 4:02 PM
Was tweeted earlier by Lambo that the Shels pitch seemed to be holding up well. Must be all that new Turkish sand.

pineapple stu
14/07/2023, 4:06 PM
Is there any word on UCD pitch?
Yeah, all systems go I'm told

SeanDrog
14/07/2023, 4:27 PM
Yeah, all systems go I'm told

Thx - been looking forward to game all week - just have to make sure I get seats under the roof :)

The Bowler
14/07/2023, 7:45 PM
Can someone stop the season and let me off the bus please. I'm even bored saying Myler out, barely have the energy to type it

Dermobohs
14/07/2023, 7:48 PM
Awful game in tolka, both sides’ supposedly best players having a ‘mare, low level stuff.
Kick up the arse from the managers at ht hopefully

Philosophizer
14/07/2023, 7:57 PM
Awful game in tolka, both sides’ supposedly best players having a ‘mare, low level stuff.
Kick up the arse from the managers at ht hopefully
Who’s Bohs supposed best player? Don’t think I could pick one who stands out. Afolabi has been quite ineffective any time I’ve ever seen him so far.

dundalkfc10
14/07/2023, 8:09 PM
Some noise in Tolka, great to hear. Mate (who wouldnt watch LOI) watching it with me cant get over the atmosphere

Shinkicker
14/07/2023, 8:19 PM
Don't know what the fcku Talbot was at for that goal

Philosophizer
14/07/2023, 8:33 PM
Who’s Bohs supposed best player? Don’t think I could pick one who stands out. Afolabi has been quite ineffective any time I’ve ever seen him so far.
Well this aged well.

dundalkfc10
14/07/2023, 8:40 PM

He destroyed the Dundalk centre halfs last week

Shinkicker
14/07/2023, 8:45 PM
Don't know what the fcku Talbot was at for that goal

Dermobohs
14/07/2023, 8:51 PM
Well , that was fun, not. Better side slightly but **** me we were awful again for half the game. Draw fair result imo

Philosophizer
14/07/2023, 8:52 PM
He destroyed the Dundalk centre halfs last week
He seems to be getting a few on the trot now so with some confidence and momentum he might turn the corner.

pineapple stu
14/07/2023, 8:52 PM
Can someone stop the season and let me off the bus please. I'm even bored saying Myler out, barely have the energy to type it
On the plus side, we were quite good when we went 3-0 down.

Was there a bit of a row on the bench when Clancy went off injured? Not sure if he should have been starting; looks like he did his hamstring.

Shinkicker
14/07/2023, 8:53 PM
Well , that was fun, not. Better side slightly but **** me we were awful again for half the game. Draw fair result imo
An aggressive, in your face Bohs are a good team, just thought we sat back too much. As for Talbot for their goal, God only knows?

Shinkicker
14/07/2023, 9:05 PM
Who is the next next game in hand against? Personally I would rather have the match played and the points in the bag. You know where you stand. Instead of living in hope.

The Bowler
14/07/2023, 9:16 PM
On the plus side, we were quite good when we went 3-0 down.

Was there a bit of a row on the bench when Clancy went off injured? Not sure if he should have been starting; looks like he did his hamstring.

The injury record at UCD is awful. Clancy has been plagues with hamstring trouble, he should never have started tonight, the season is done, they should have been minding him and taking things super slow. Serious questions for a long time at UCD about the backroom team, injury record not good at all, don't seek to be able to successfully rehab players. Drogs could have hammered us if they really stepped on the gas.

The Bowler
14/07/2023, 9:19 PM
The injury record at UCD is awful. Clancy has been plagues with hamstring trouble, he should never have started tonight, the season is done, they should have been minding him and taking things super slow. Serious questions for a long time at UCD about the backroom team, injury record not good at all, don't seek to be able to successfully rehab players. Drogs could have hammered us if they really stepped on the gas.

Of course, Clancy arrived injured from Sligo, that wasn't down to the UCD backroom team, but they should have pushed back to look after the player until they could get him fully assessed,, and learning about the players physically. Of course the player will have said he was OK, wants to make his debut and kick-start things at his new club. Myler will have pushed for him to play.

joey B
14/07/2023, 9:33 PM
Great fun at Finn Park,played in horrendous conditions,plenty of mistakes made for a good watch,Harps new signings making a bit of a difference….

ger121
14/07/2023, 9:40 PM
Who is the next next game in hand against? Personally I would rather have the match played and the points in the bag. You know where you stand. Instead of living in hope.

UCD at home.

nigel-harps1954
14/07/2023, 10:08 PM
Hugely enjoyable game in Finn Park that could have went either way.

The Bowler
14/07/2023, 10:20 PM
Is Ian Ryan under serious pressure now at Bray ? Looking shaky in the last playoff spot. Needs to score up that defence pretty sharpish

SeanDrog
14/07/2023, 10:30 PM
Well I didn’t expect the weather to clear so well for the game at the bowl. Very nice pitch surface given the horrid recent weather. Lovely chips and burger. Result went our way - bit lax in last 10mins but we did bring on 4 young lads after our third goal. New striker Robinson looked very promising. Not sure what on earth happened our defense (MIA) for the UCD goal but we were never really in threat of losing the game. Banana skin of a game out of the way with an important three points in the bag.

joey B
14/07/2023, 10:30 PM
Is Ian Ryan under serious pressure now at Bray ? Looking shaky in the last playoff spot. Needs to score up that defence pretty sharpish

They were very poor last week against us aswell,I think we had 7 new players starting and should have beat them...

Nah Nah Nah Nah
14/07/2023, 10:49 PM
Of course, Clancy arrived injured from Sligo, that wasn't down to the UCD backroom team, but they should have pushed back to look after the player until they could get him fully assessed,, and learning about the players physically. Of course the player will have said he was OK, wants to make his debut and kick-start things at his new club. Myler will have pushed for him to play.

Was the same in Dalymount last month. Started when injured and lasted 5 minutes.

Olander
15/07/2023, 3:26 PM
Another poor result for the messiah Ian Ryan last night, absolutely hockeyed at home by an inconsistent Wexford team.

He came out in the media then after the game and slaughtered his players, that should go down well - and he signed the majority of them... Bray are hanging on to a play-off spot by a thread at the moment. Underperforming big time.

joey B
15/07/2023, 5:35 PM
That’s a big game in Sligo this evening,a Cork win would leave Sligo in right bother….

culloty82
15/07/2023, 6:19 PM
All change for Kerry, with the four window signings all starting tonight, mind you, when you've one win and six points, it would be a stretch to call it a gamble!

joey B
15/07/2023, 7:57 PM
Sligo 2 up on Cork...
The Cork/Waterford play off final is going to be good fun!!!!

joey B
15/07/2023, 8:21 PM
Bastien Hery sent off 3 minutes after coming on!!

sbgawa
15/07/2023, 9:05 PM
Is Hery the greatest example ever of a guy who looked like one of the best players in the league to absolute waste of space........ard to think of a player who has fallen so far so fast

Longfordian
15/07/2023, 9:21 PM
I was expecting feck all but I don't think I could have predicted quite that bad a debut.

redarmyfaction
15/07/2023, 9:53 PM
Cork rank cat tonight, got to be nailed on for the drop.

joey B
16/07/2023, 12:11 PM
Ruairi Keating’s dad died in a car crash last night either before or during the game ,horrific tragedy for the lad….

The Bowler
16/07/2023, 2:18 PM
Ruairi Keating’s dad died in a car crash last night either before or during the game ,horrific tragedy for the lad…. Not sure that's accurate, Ronan Keating (singer) older brother died in a car crash

joey B
16/07/2023, 2:22 PM
Not sure that's accurate, Ronan Keating (singer) older brother died in a car crash

Yeah he was Ruairi's dad......

The Bowler
16/07/2023, 2:36 PM
Apologies, I see that now in an article. Awful stuff. May he RIP

redobit
16/07/2023, 2:52 PM
Awful sad. Crash appears to have been just before or during the game. Ruairi was taken off at half time. His Mum was in car too but injuries are bad bud not life threatening.

Longfordian
16/07/2023, 3:42 PM
Awful news. Puts a bit of context on the poor Cork performance.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
16/07/2023, 10:03 PM
Awful sad. Crash appears to have been just before or during the game. Ruairi was taken off at half time. His Mum was in car too but injuries are bad bud not life threatening.

Happened about half 3. They were on their way to the game apparently. Awful stuff. Ciaran was a lovely man.

Shinkicker
17/07/2023, 10:11 AM
UCD at home.
Better beat them this time and add to the goals scored tally. It could count come the end of the season.