PDA

View Full Version : St. Pats looking for Raf?

redman
18/08/2005, 6:32 PM
Somebody mentioned to me today that St. Pats are looking to sign Raf. Has anybody heard anything on this?

What a disaster that would be?

1 9 2 8
18/08/2005, 6:52 PM
Raf won't be going any where Pat's wanted him before so did Harps and some other club but he turned them all down to play for the Bit O' Red.

redman
18/08/2005, 7:41 PM
I hope he doesn't get left on the bench too often then!!!!!!!!

Dodge
18/08/2005, 9:29 PM
Who's this lads?

The Stars
18/08/2005, 9:41 PM
Who's this lads?
Raf Creataro........best right back in the country!

sligoman
18/08/2005, 11:55 PM
Raf Creataro........best right back in the country!
RB isn't his position, yes he is playing there at the moment but he is a winger really! Dodge, if you get to the cup game at the end of this month then you should see how good of a player he is, if he plays :o

gustavo
19/08/2005, 8:35 AM
i think raf can be what he wants to be ie if he was playing defensive mid he would probably be the best at the club same for right back up front right wing left wing etc etc.

Dodge
19/08/2005, 8:53 AM
RB isn't his position, yes he is playing there at the moment but he is a winger really! Dodge, if you get to the cup game at the end of this month then you should see how good of a player he is, if he plays :o
Oh I'll be there. I hope he has a stinker...

garykelly
19/08/2005, 1:10 PM
raf is more a utility player than anything else. in the past few years he hasnt played in just one position for any length of time so i wouldnt put him down in a particular position. last season he played right back, left back, all across midfield and up front. raf would prob even do a job in goals. he's a top class player with a top class professional attitude. he should be on a pro contract cos he deserves it. he's a model example to every young kid out there who wants to play football.

Red4Eva
19/08/2005, 3:42 PM
raf would prob even do a job in goals.

his father's even smaller than him and he used to play in goal. raf can play anywhere but he's ideally a right sided midfielder. provided we get promoted I can't see any benefit in him going to pat's. i'd be absolutely gutted if he left

Rovers1
19/08/2005, 6:12 PM
he is probably Rovers most complete player along with O Grady

roversforever
19/08/2005, 10:52 PM
he is probably Rovers most complete player along with O Grady
id say faz is up there too!if we don't get promoted i think faz will definately leave because he is brilliant.surely one of the bigger clubs in ireland will have taken note of him.to be honest i think he is better than raf.don't get me wrong i think raf is class too and would be disappointed if he left.on the other hand i'd wish him well and wouldn't begrudge him the move because he's been a great servant for us and has shown his loyalty to the club by not leaving us before when bigger teams came in for him.

The Stars
19/08/2005, 11:35 PM
Lads,Raf could have left in the summer.he had his pick of Premier League teams but he stayed with us,despite finishing mid table.So why would he leave now that we are top of the league and he is surely the fans favourite at the showgrounds.