PDA

View Full Version : Video on Drogheda forum

pineapple stu
18/08/2005, 5:41 PM
There's a link to the highlights of our win in Drogheda on the Drogheda forum ( http://homepage.eircom.net/~drogsvideos/ucd.avi ). It's 8MB, so you will need broadband!! Worth it if you have it though! :)

John83
19/08/2005, 2:24 PM
Thats quality. Is there any way that, and other games, could be put up on the UCD soccer website cos its very tricky 2 actually see UCD games when your outside Ireland and I know theres a good few supporters, including myself, and a good few of my friends who are away at the moment and have 2 rely solely on newspaper articles and the internet 2 c how the lads are gettin on!?
There could be copyright issues with that. There's a world of a difference between some punter posting it on a message board and it appearing on the official site. Kev, any indication of the source? If they have it legitimately, we can ask permission for reproducing it.

pineapple stu
19/08/2005, 2:58 PM
For the Drogheda video? It's from eL Weekly, but Drogheda film all their games, so own the copyright. I asked and yer man said there were no problems putting the link up here.

Schumi
19/08/2005, 3:05 PM
Cool.

It's a pity we let that Gareth Whelan go though. :D

pineapple stu
26/08/2005, 7:53 PM
Highlights of UCD 1-5 Cork City :( and UCD 1-0 Cork City :) are on the CCFC website. The latter (from RTÉ News) features a goal from John Finn and Eddie Quigley making his goalkeeping debut.