PDA

View Full Version : Class quote from Reynolds

BohsFans
15/08/2005, 4:35 PM
“I’ve always felt that I’ve moved on, up the way, with the moves in my career. The exception to that was probably leaving Cork to go to Rovers, the so-called biggest club in the country, that was a mistake. "

:D :D :D :D

I hate the pric k, but all I can do is laugh at the S CUM :D

higgins
15/08/2005, 4:39 PM
Im a shels fan and I hate him too :)

but then again if he comes out with lines like that he may just change my opinion of him. :D

pete
15/08/2005, 4:43 PM
I think he has a mental problem which requires him to be hates by everyone.

I can't remember what Rovers fans think of him but he'll courted hatred with comments like that - i'm 100% sure he knows exactly what hes doing.

Dyl10
15/08/2005, 4:49 PM
I think he has a mental problem which requires him to be hates by everyone.

I can't remember what Rovers fans think of him but he'll courted hatred with comments like that - i'm 100% sure he knows exactly what hes doing.

Well that last post doesn't contradict itself at all :rolleyes:

tiktok
15/08/2005, 4:53 PM
Well that last post doesn't contradict itself at all :rolleyes:

You're right, it doesn't.
What's with the rolleyes?

anto eile
15/08/2005, 9:05 PM
Rovers were a shambles under previous administration. we've sorted ourselves out since,only the bitterest of fools dont see a difference between Rovers of 2004 and Rovers of 2005.
anyway reynolds is a dirty prikc. hes hated by fans of EVERY club hes played for

superfrank
15/08/2005, 10:08 PM
C'mon lads, who actually likes him?

Roverstillidie
16/08/2005, 7:23 AM
so why couldnt he get his game at rovers then?
his opinion is of such irrelevance to me i cant begin
lets see this for what it is, an attempt by a player who is universally despised to crawl up the shels fans ar ses.
last chance saloon for alan no mates!

bigmac
16/08/2005, 8:32 AM
I like him - to say he's hated by fans of every club is a bit off the mark - he's only hated when he leaves. He always gave 100% for Waterford, ever since I've seen him play in Kilcohan. He's sort of like the EL's Robbie Savage!

his opinion is of such irrelevance to me

of such irrelevance that you felt you just had to post it up?

Macy
16/08/2005, 8:36 AM
he's only hated when he leaves.
He was hated by us before he left. Too many stupid bookings and sendings off. He was gone from us the moment he got stupidly sent off in the play off second leg against Harps. For all the bluster about him being a hard man most of the bookings are for mouthing off.

Wiseguy
16/08/2005, 9:42 AM
I've spoken to the man on several occasions and i think he is a sound chap.He's a blaggard on the pitch and goes out of his way to wind up the opposition but you can't doubt his ability as a player.

Macy
16/08/2005, 10:06 AM
but you can't doubt his ability as a player.
No good if he aint on the pitch is it? The sending off in the play off was avoidable and unforgiveable imo.

superfrank
16/08/2005, 12:16 PM
We all hate him. Ever have a look on the CCFC forums?

BohsFans
16/08/2005, 12:25 PM
He's a blaggard

:D Do they still use that word down in Longford? :p

Éanna
16/08/2005, 1:48 PM
I've spoken to the man on several occasions and i think he is a sound chap.He's a blaggard on the pitch and goes out of his way to wind up the opposition but you can't doubt his ability as a player.
agree. he's a complete scumbag on the pitch, but off it, he's a sound fellow.

Wiseguy
18/08/2005, 10:02 AM
No good if he aint on the pitch is it? The sending off in the play off was avoidable and unforgiveable imo.
True but Stacey never seen him kick the ball away so although the decision was right he was very unlucky to walk.
Anyone who takes him onboard these days know exactly what they are getting.