PDA

View Full Version : sligo rovers vrs cobh

Rory H
15/08/2005, 2:39 PM
huge game for both teams...think mc tiernan and o grady are suspended...so id play this team

o hara

rossi[i wouldnt but sean will] burns mc namara low

cretaro feeney mc cann

faz[free role]

alvarez brown

the only one i question is mc cann..mc cartney maybe for him....

it will be a tough game...if we play to counter attack we wont win..flannery brown and alvarez cant play that game...the midfield is quality and thats where we should hope to win the game

prediction

cobh 0 rovers 1...rossiter....ya you heard me

sligoman
15/08/2005, 2:49 PM
I'm surprised you have Browne up front with Alvarez and not Flannery :confused: . I'd have Murtagh(if available) in place of Feeney. It's a long trip down South and that's not going to help the lads but I'm going for a 1-0 victory for us. I'd also have to include Foley in there somewhere, I know he's not a great performer but after his good game against Limerick, his confidence should be high

The Stars
15/08/2005, 2:50 PM
Rossiter to score....wild rover you have lost it altogether..
I think we need to approach this game in a different way to our last few games.we need to play to our strengths which means playing Raf anywhere as long as he is playing.A slick passing game will see us win it but if we play the high ball all night it is goodbye 3 points

redman
15/08/2005, 5:52 PM
I think Foley must play I was very impressed with his performance on saturday night. I would play

O'Hara

Rossiter, Burns, McNamara, Low,

Cretero, Feeney, Foley, Faz,

Brown, Flannery,

Shiba
15/08/2005, 8:26 PM
Rossiter to score..... playing Raf anywhere as long as he is playing.

Isn't Raf suspended for this 1

The Stars
15/08/2005, 8:35 PM
Isn't Raf suspended for this 1
First i heard......he better not be

rockstar
15/08/2005, 8:57 PM
2-1toRovers :)

Redtop
15/08/2005, 9:48 PM
3-1 rovers, mct(2) faz :D

garykelly
16/08/2005, 8:22 AM
i think people are underestimating cobh. they are very good on their own patch as was seen earlier this season. they will be really up for it. their season rests on this game. i think we'll be doing good to come away with a draw even though we really need to win. important that we dont go behind and if we do take a lead to continue to press and not expect to try and hold it. I'll go for 1-1 in what should be a very tight affair.

Red4Eva
16/08/2005, 10:54 AM
although cobh were ok early on in season, if we're all being honest evry team in this division is terrible. if we play our game we will win provided sum1 puts it in da net.

o'hara
rossi mac burns kaps
raf foley faz mccann
browne sean

not 100% bout my selection but i think it cud be good. but there's plenty of room for fiddlin with it. steve on da bench for midfield or striker&maybe slap raf up front if we ain't gettin crosses in. let foley do the dirty sh*te for faz to play football. get them kaps&mccann playin as a unit too. when they got a few passes going&o'grady put that header wide was some good stuff.

many going to the game?
i'm gonna do my best to get there somehow

roversforever
16/08/2005, 10:54 PM
3-1 rovers, mct(2) faz :D
that won't happen coz mct is suspended :D

1-0 rovers.sean flannery to get back among the goals.

Redtop
16/08/2005, 11:13 PM
that won't happen coz mct is suspended :D

1-0 rovers.sean flannery to get back among the goals.
:o :o :o

gustavo
17/08/2005, 8:22 AM
one nil to cobh .. the slide to continue.

sligoman
19/08/2005, 7:21 PM
http://www.elevenaside.com/previews/preview.asp?pid=275

It says that the ref is Neil Doyle, if memory serves me correctly then this is the same ref we had for the Dublin City game in Richmond Park. Feck! :mad:

The County Dawg
19/08/2005, 10:02 PM
http://www.elevenaside.com/previews/preview.asp?pid=275

It says that the ref is Neil Doyle, if memory serves me correctly then this is the same ref we had for the Dublin City game in Richmond Park. Feck! :mad:
Guess whos fault its going to be if ye dont get the points in Cobh.
If you dont win in Cobh its because you're sh!te and Cobh deserved to win...for once, if it happens, take it on the chin.

sligoman
19/08/2005, 11:22 PM
Guess whos fault its going to be if ye dont get the points in Cobh.
If you dont win in Cobh its because you're sh!te and Cobh deserved to win...for once, if it happens, take it on the chin.WTF is your problem?:confused:. Any of the posts I've seen from you are ****e, your a **** stirrer and **** stirrers aren't welcome on the Rovers form so get lost! :mad:

dublinred
19/08/2005, 11:32 PM
Lets beat the corkies , sick of this recent slide , the first division is there for the taking , time to start worrying about staying up next season.

Lets be positive for a change we done these teams comfortable in the first series of games.

PS: I agree with an earleir post and recommend the negative miserable bds are banned from the showgies.

ali2005
20/08/2005, 11:13 AM
i would play this team

o hara

rossiter burns mcnamara low

raf faz feeney foley

brown alvarez

1-0 rovers :)

sligoman
20/08/2005, 11:21 AM
o hara

rossiter burns mcnamara low

raf faz feeney foley

brown alvarez
Foley, in that position? :confused:. Dont think he would be the best out on the wing

The Stars
20/08/2005, 5:49 PM
Suppose its time I made a prediction,havent made one in a while.
Im going for 1-1.....i know,i of little faith,but a point tonight and i wold be happy.