PDA

View Full Version : Eamon Zayed

Roo69
15/08/2005, 2:33 PM
How did he not make the Irish U21 squad for this weeks match Vs. Northern Ireland ? Banging the goals in at the moment and playing the best football of his career with no call up, Ward off Bohs was drafted in ahead of him....joke

superfrank
15/08/2005, 2:37 PM
What strikers were in the squad? Did Farren get in ahead of him??

Roo69
15/08/2005, 2:41 PM
What strikers were in the squad? Did Farren get in ahead of him??

Farren's from the north is'nt he ?

Republic of Ireland under-21 squad (revised):

Goalkeepers: Henderson (Aston Villa), Deeney (Notts County).

Defenders: Kelly (Tottenham Hotspur), Foley (Luton Town), Kenna (UCD), Fitzgerald (Bury), Paisley (Longford Town), Sheehan (Leicester City).

Midfielders: Bradley (Drogheda United), Cregg (Arsenal), Whelan (Sheffield Wednesday), O’Brien (Bolton Wanderers), Dawson (Mansfield).

Forwards: Doyle (Reading), Murphy (Sunderland), Tabb (Brentford), O’Donovan (Cork City), Ward (Bohemians).

Eamo should be in there above at least 2, if not 3 of them !

jonboy
18/08/2005, 11:00 AM
i agree, its a disgrace eamo must be wondering whats going on there's no excuse for him not playing never mind not being in the squad

KR's Post
18/08/2005, 5:49 PM
How did he not make the Irish U21 squad for this weeks match Vs. Northern Ireland ? Banging the goals in at the moment and playing the best football of his career with no call up, Ward off Bohs was drafted in ahead of him....joke
Eamo is nearing the end of his time with the 21's. I think he is inelegible from 4th of october. His date of birth is 4/10/83 i think.... Maybe thats why he wasn't considered??

superfrank
18/08/2005, 11:59 PM
Isn't Kevin Doyle 22?

jonboy
19/08/2005, 12:07 PM
yeah he is but i think you can play 3 overage players, could be wrong