PDA

View Full Version : Longford (H)

dansultheman
04/05/2023, 6:19 PM
Is tomorrow going to be the first Win?

Longford will be buoyed by their win vs Galway for sure and will come with a lot of confidence.

legendz
05/05/2023, 4:03 PM
Kerry's form is terrible. 4 goals conceded in each of the last 3 games. Instead of applying lessons learned, they are repeating mistakes. Cobh scoring after only 3 minutes. Kerry have got to target a clean sheet at all costs. There was a video showcasing McGrath's work rate. Kerry need a high work rate for the entire game to keep a clean sheet.

legendz
07/05/2023, 8:41 AM
Billy Dennehy was very critical of the senior players after Friday night. He sees that they are not putting in the same effort as the younger players.
https://m.independent.ie/regionals/kerry/sport/soccer/frustrated-kerry-fc-boss-billy-dennehy-calls-out-under-performing-senior-players-after-longford-loss/a1480326347.html

CraftyToePoke
07/05/2023, 2:53 PM
Billy Dennehy was very critical of the senior players after Friday night. He sees that they are not putting in the same effort as the younger players.
https://m.independent.ie/regionals/kerry/sport/soccer/frustrated-kerry-fc-boss-billy-dennehy-calls-out-under-performing-senior-players-after-longford-loss/a1480326347.html

That's one way to risk splitting a dressing room & risk losing it ( half of it anyway ) I suppose. What do you think ?
Clearly there will be comings and goings in June from the squad and he already knows who is surplus otherwise he wouldn't come out with this I suppose.

legendz
07/05/2023, 3:30 PM
That's one way to risk splitting a dressing room & risk losing it ( half of it anyway ) I suppose. What do you think ?
Clearly there will be comings and goings in June from the squad and he already knows who is surplus otherwise he wouldn't come out with this I suppose.Kerry are making repeated mistakes. I don't think there can be any complaints. Billy is calling a spade a spade. The club are looking after the players. If the players are honest, they will respond in the right way otherwise they will rightly be shown the door.