PDA

View Full Version : Blackburn Reserves match

gally
12/08/2005, 2:06 PM
They won 2v0 against Wigan, Eddie Nolan scored, Jonathan Douglas also started, however with 20 mins left, a young irish winger, Keith Tracey, came on and impressed all watching with his display...

Anyone know anything about this lad, also I thought i read that a young sought after Irish striker was signed by Blackburm late last season, Alan Judge, i think that was his name, cannot find anything on their website about him...

Can anyone let me know wether I just dreamt that one up.

Peadar
12/08/2005, 2:13 PM

I'll ask a mate in Blackpool.
He's a Rovers fan.

Stuttgart88
12/08/2005, 3:04 PM
Check out the very first post by Eirebhoy in the "List of Irish Players..." sticky. Judge is an Irish U16 it says.

SaucyJack
12/08/2005, 4:10 PM
They won 2v0 against Wigan, Eddie Nolan scored, Jonathan Douglas also started, however with 20 mins left, a young irish winger, Keith Tracey, came on and impressed all watching with his display...

Anyone know anything about this lad, also I thought i read that a young sought after Irish striker was signed by Blackburm late last season, Alan Judge, i think that was his name, cannot find anything on their website about him...

http://www.a2zsoccer.com/news/content_generic.cfm?file=1672849

jorge
12/08/2005, 6:26 PM
tbh dont like that Judge chap he's up his own arse just like every joeys player.

Can play a bit of ball though.