PDA

View Full Version : In case you're interested!

Castle Barracks
12/08/2005, 12:02 PM
The footy season starts here tomorrow with a couple of League Cup ties!My team Caernarfon Town have an away match at Grange Harlequinns(Cardiff),while Airbus UK play Cefn Druids!

sligoman
12/08/2005, 12:03 PM
Should this not be in world football? :confused:

The Stars
12/08/2005, 12:06 PM
The footy season starts here tomorrow with a couple of League Cup ties!My team Caernarfon Town have an away match at Grange Harlequinns(Cardiff),while Airbus UK play Cefn Druids!
Come On Airbus UK,what a team and a fantastis manager.

sadloserkid
12/08/2005, 12:19 PM
Moved to World Football.

anto1208
12/08/2005, 12:59 PM
nice one think ill cancell that plane to liverpool tonight so !!!! :D :D

Gerrit
14/08/2005, 4:39 PM

Whereabouts in Cardiff do the Harlequinns play? Not in Ninian Park I guess ? :confused:

I think the League of Wales is far more interesting (discovering new grounds, players, atmospheres) than seeing those same 11 Liverpool dudes once again, so yes if I were you I'd cancel my plane and go to Wales instead. No joking.

Castle Barracks
15/08/2005, 3:12 PM
Thank-you,Gerrit!The reason I posted this thread is because I thought it would strike a cord with you lot!They play at Leckwith Stadium,an athletics stadium just beyond Ninian Park,and once used by Inter Cardiff FC!

Gerrit
15/08/2005, 7:47 PM
How big is it ?

Welsh football... The dilemma is I always liked Llansantffraid FC, but I have mixed feelings about their namechange and move to Oswestry...

Castle Barracks
16/08/2005, 11:26 AM
Has a grandstand which apparently holds 3000 spectators!I'm told that Quinns have signed Tony Bird,a player you'd know well!Hate to see clubs folding & would be very disappointed if I were an Oswestry Town fan!Suprised that nobody has tried to re-start them!