PDA

View Full Version : wake up and smell the coffee

jonboy
12/08/2005, 11:16 AM
i was in dalyer last night,we played ok but to be honest both teams looked like sunday pub teams, i'm sorry to say it but we have no game plan other than to thump the ball up in the air to eamo, last night we had a number of oppurtunities to pass to players in space and keep the ball but no! thump it! its not fair on eamo or franco they deserve better

superfrank
12/08/2005, 11:36 AM
We did play long ball as the game wore on but in the first half we put together some nice passing movements.

I can't believe you said Franco deserves better! He was really poor last night. Anytime he had achance to pass he decided to try go round four defenders first and it doesn't work. He should have come off after 60 minutes last night. He just didn't play good enugh and he was too wasteful with the ball.

Roo69
12/08/2005, 11:41 AM
i was in dalyer last night,we played ok but to be honest both teams looked like sunday pub teams, i'm sorry to say it but we have no game plan other than to thump the ball up in the air to eamo, last night we had a number of oppurtunities to pass to players in space and keep the ball but no! thump it! its not fair on eamo or franco they deserve better

Are you on drugs ? seriously like ?

BrayZil
12/08/2005, 11:45 AM
Totally agree with superfrank. We played some excellent football last night. Franco had a good first half but looked really tired in the 2nd half. I don't remember him winning a header at all in the 2nd half. Overall it was a good performance from Bray. Eamo had a good game last night, did a lot of work off the ball closing down players etc. It was just one of those nights!

KK77
12/08/2005, 12:13 PM
Are you on drugs ? seriously like ?

In fairness Roo if you have been going to see Bray as long as you say you have then you will know that Devo's style is always long balls from the back from both full backs he's well known for the style sure when Paul Doolin said Bray pumped 50/60 long balls into the box when we drew 2-2 with them earlier in the season people went mad i couldn't understand why he was only telling the truth.

Roo69
12/08/2005, 12:22 PM
In fairness Roo if you have been going to see Bray as long as you say you have then you will know that Devo's style is always long balls from the back from both full backs he's well known for the style sure when Paul Doolin said Bray pumped 50/60 long balls into the box when we drew 2-2 with them earlier in the season people went mad i couldn't understand why he was only telling the truth.

"we played ok but to be honest both teams looked like sunday pub teams"

He must have been watching a different game than the rest of us, you to actually if you think we looked like apub team, hold on, maybe both of you were in the pub ?

Last night we actually played football, the longer the game went on the more we needed a goal, hence we started to pump long balls into the box.

What are you talking about Paul Doolin for ? or even Devo ? This was about last night preformance, nothing to do with either as Doolin is not asocciated with Bohs or Bray and Devo was not there.

The more i think of it actually, you would be a perfect Bohs or Pats fan, you NEVER have a good thing to say about anything that the club do on or off the pitch, one of the realy moany types

KK77
12/08/2005, 1:12 PM
cheers for the warning one rule for one and one for another hey Roo

Roo69
12/08/2005, 1:15 PM
cheers for the warning one rule for one and one for another hey Roo

No problems at all. No one rule for all of us mate. You contuine to bash other people post, which you have been doing since you started posting on here, and a 2nd warning will be winging it's way over. All you do is put people and there ideas and posts down. That deserves a warning imo, simple as that really

dahamsta
12/08/2005, 1:18 PM
Rafa B, if you have a problem with a Foot.ie moderator take the issue to the Support forum, that's what it's for. If you take this thread off topic again, I'll suspend you. That includes replying to this post. Don't say you weren't warned.

adam

lofty9
12/08/2005, 1:28 PM
I thought that Bray played fantastic football last weekend against Derry. Is there a coincidence to this in that Devlin wasn't there to stamp his authority on the teams play that night? His assistant had you playing good stuff that night.

KK77
12/08/2005, 1:35 PM
how can i contact the support forum please?

BrayZil
12/08/2005, 1:37 PM
how can i contact the support forum please?

Thought you wernt allowed to reply to this thread? The support forum is here (http://foot.ie/forumdisplay.php?f=63)

KK77
12/08/2005, 1:41 PM
found the support i should have known were it was

dahamsta
12/08/2005, 1:51 PM
Rafa B banned for a week. Duh.