PDA

View Full Version : BRAY 21's in action this friday night

seagulls nest
11/08/2005, 10:22 PM
Brays u21 side are in action tomorrow night (friday) kickoff 8pm. im going to make my 1st appearence at the 21s game this season,been hearing alot so im gonna check them.admission is free i take it?

superfrank
11/08/2005, 11:03 PM
Admission is free.

superfrank
12/08/2005, 10:33 PM
Final score 5-0. Tullamore were pretty poor. An easy victory really. I missed the first few minutes of the match but I only remember Pat making one save and they hit the crossbar.

Something strange always happens when I go to u21's matches and it happened again tonight. Mo Dunne's cross was going nowhere, keeper caught it, took a step back and found out he'd crossed the line! :D

Mo Dunne ran past me when he was celebrating and when I said "Well done, Mo" he goes "I didn't mean it" :D :rolleyes:

It was good to say Longer out and about, could give us an option with Giffy out.

Roo69
15/08/2005, 3:42 PM
Brays u21 side are in action tomorrow night (friday) kickoff 8pm. im going to make my 1st appearence at the 21s game this season,been hearing alot so im gonna check them.admission is free i take it?

Did you make it down ? if so what did you think ?

Another very convincing win for the U21's, should have been a lot more, although tullamore had a 16 year old in net, he was shocking !

Bray's 1st goal was quality.....superb cross from Ro' Ivory and quality volled finish from Colfer.