PDA

View Full Version : FAO -Cork City Exiles

redgav
11/08/2005, 10:06 PM
Boys and girls

If anyone is interested ,theres a few of us fellow exiles meeting up on monday night for the City game-(gonna be barstoolers for the nite like) in Fagans in drumcondra from 6pm onwards
Theres a invitation from some Shels fans to meet up with them in the Tolka bar or needless to say, if people don't fancy going there, Fagans serve lovely heineken

Drop me a pm if you wanna meet up

gav

Mine'sABulmers
11/08/2005, 10:19 PM
I was thinking along the same lines myself -
Going into the bar at Tolka? - now thats interesting - hmmmm

redgav
11/08/2005, 10:25 PM
I know :D

Ahh sure worse comes to worse ,Fagans is allright.They've the big screen as ell and they subscribe to that channel the games on ;)

EnDai
11/08/2005, 10:29 PM
Ah the screen in Tolka's pretty big now too! ;) You'll be welcomed by all there, no need for any reservations, just don't hit anyone on the way in and you'd be fine! :p

Hecko
12/08/2005, 8:27 AM
Nice one RedGav - Sounds like a plan. Meet up in Fagins and see if people fancy Tolka then.

Do they allow the European dance in Tolka?

Drumcondra Red
12/08/2005, 9:59 AM
Problem with fagan's is whether or not they'll show the game on the big screen, maybe just have it on the smaller screens around, afaik they didn't even show the Glentoran match on tele in there!!! :eek:

pete
12/08/2005, 11:10 AM
Problem with fagan's is whether or not they'll show the game on the big screen, maybe just have it on the smaller screens around, afaik they didn't even show the Glentoran match on tele in there!!! :eek:

If theres UK football they'd could stick with that. Fagans not much of a football pub either.

Troy.McClure
12/08/2005, 3:11 PM
Barstoolers :rolleyes: All worried about the size of the tv and who they subscirbe too :p
I'll send the odd text update from the X if Im feeling kind :D

Drumcondra Red
12/08/2005, 3:13 PM
Oh, so you're going now? 13.30 bs from Tolka, is it?

Troy.McClure
12/08/2005, 3:33 PM
Air Coach for me buddy :)

thecorner
12/08/2005, 3:40 PM
Barstoolers :rolleyes: All worried about the size of the tv and who they subscirbe too :p
I'll send the odd text update from the X if Im feeling kind :D

are you coming down on the supporters club bus :D :D

Drumcondra Red
12/08/2005, 4:11 PM
Aircoach, ther's an idea, cheap as chips too...

Troy.McClure
12/08/2005, 4:16 PM
are you coming down on the supporters club bus :D :D

Ya, the Exiles supporters bus! :D

Cheap out on the Air Coach alright but ye Dubs wouldnt get back the same night.

Drumcondra Red
12/08/2005, 4:45 PM
Oh yeah, thats was the whole point of getting the train, speed! Yeah, never mind aircoach anymore!!!

Troy.McClure
12/08/2005, 4:52 PM
Oh yeah, thats was the whole point of getting the train, speed! Yeah, never mind aircoach anymore!!!

After years of getting the train between Cork and Dublin, I can tell you that the train is not always fast, and def not value for money! :mad:

Drumcondra Red
12/08/2005, 5:15 PM
After years of getting the train between Cork and Dublin, I can tell you that the train is not always fast, and def not value for money! :mad:

;) It is when you've got a trick up your sleeve! Especially when the buses leave Tolka at 1.30!!! Not sure if I'll even make the train!