PDA

View Full Version : Ocean FM tomorrow morning

sligoman
11/08/2005, 4:47 PM
A reliable source of mine tells me that Michael Toolan will be on Ocean Fm between 9am and 12pm tomorrow morning. Also, there will be something else about Rovers too, tune in to find out! ;)

Rovers1
11/08/2005, 6:29 PM
Also, there will be something else about Rovers too, tune in to find out! ;)

dont mean to be rude,but why else would he be on?? :confused:

cherers anyways!!

sligoman
11/08/2005, 6:34 PM
dont mean to be rude,but why else would he be on?? :confused::rolleyes:, read it again, I said Toolan will be on and also there will be something else about Rovers on it too

Petmuller
12/08/2005, 10:37 AM
Listening to Ocean this morning and it seems yet again the club have shot itself in the foot. The caller, Mr. Hughie Blain, told of his experience where he was charged three euro admission for his three year old son to a recent game in the showgrounds. Michael Toolan to his credit gave the Rovers side of the argrument.
Personally it made for very poor listening and only reflects very badly on our club, albeit not all the club's doing but in a climate where Rovers are apealing for better attendances at games something like this is needed as much as a hole in the head. It's just another excuse for those that are staying away to continue to do so.

Rory H
12/08/2005, 10:45 AM
i expect about 1500 tomorrow....its not too bad is it?

Petmuller
12/08/2005, 10:59 AM
i expect about 1500 tomorrow....its not too bad is it?

For a first division game it's brilliant and judgeing by the level of support in other grounds in this division we are surely the envy of the others.

Redzer
12/08/2005, 11:27 AM
Michael Toolan to his credit gave the Rovers side of the argrument.
Didn't hear it myself. But what was Rovers side of the argument? I cant see how we could justify charging a 3 year old to attend a game. I cannot understand either, why we havn't got a family ticket.

sligoman
12/08/2005, 11:35 AM
Didn't hear it myself. But what was Rovers side of the argument? I cant see how we could justify charging a 3 year old to attend a game.Neither can I cos as the man said, his child doesn't stay for the whole game. He said that he'll go in and whenever he's finished his sweets the kid will look to leave then.

I cannot understand either, why we havn't got a family ticket.That's what he suggested and Toolan said he would discuss it with the board