PDA

View Full Version : CCISA Meeting

A face
05/04/2002, 11:56 AM
Monday at 8.00 pm upstairs in The Brewery Tap.

All visitors and members alike are welcome.

Colm
05/04/2002, 1:43 PM
How many are ye expecting to turn up?..................................How long will it go on for?..............................What will be disscussed?

RedReb
05/04/2002, 6:53 PM
will definetly be there. these lads have city in there blood and can therefor make this supporters club work. the old CCISA had about 300 members, in time CCISA will 2.

Gary
07/04/2002, 11:58 AM
Do any of your questions matter Colm? Just bloody well turn up and you will see what happens. You'd never know, you might even enjoy yourself. And the meetings generally last about 1 hr.

Neil
13/04/2002, 11:14 AM
Good meeting the last time. Talk of new banners, travel club for next season and things are looking very professional and organised right from the off.

Am I right in saying the next meeting will be on the 22nd April in the Brewery Tap? 8.30pm?

Good stuff lads.

Éanna
13/04/2002, 1:20 PM
Nice one. Lots of positive vibes coming from leeside as far as I can see.

Colm
13/04/2002, 2:53 PM
I'll do my best to make it to the next meeting. The banners at the back of the shed are a great idea and look really good. A lot of effort would also seem to be going into the publicity side of things, with all the leaflets being handed out and also the banners.

RedReb
14/04/2002, 12:57 PM
roll on the next season and hopefully the CCISA will take off big time

Snatch
15/04/2002, 8:38 PM
Where those leafleats handed out at the Irish game?

What did they say?

How were they received?

Neil
16/04/2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Snatch
Where those leafleats handed out at the Irish game?

What did they say?

There were plenty of leaflets going around alright. It was just to advertise the meeting last Monday night in the Brewery Tap.

The next meeting is on Monday 22nd I believe and hopefully more and more people will start turning up. The 'Travel Club' the lads were talking about is the one thing that might get the CCISA going strong.

Best of luck with it anyway. And the more people that get involved the better for CCISA and Cork City FC.

RedReb
16/04/2002, 5:35 PM
well dahamster if HITLER can use propaganda then so can the CCISA. On a serious note why not come along to the next meeting im sure u could give us some good imput. Its good craic if nothing else.