PDA

View Full Version : Phil Sheppard/Davey O'Connor

Dodge
10/08/2005, 10:58 PM
Any Kilkenny fans got an opinion on the 2 lads you have on loan from pats. They seem to be banging in goals anyway....

joema
11/08/2005, 12:05 AM
Any Kilkenny fans got an opinion on the 2 lads you have on loan from pats. They seem to be banging in goals anyway....

I'm not able to make away games but in the matches I've seen so far the two of them have been excellent and have played a huge part in our recent good run of form.
Sheppard is a nippy striker and a good finisher and O'Connor is also a constent threat to the opposition - on top of this both have plenty of ability and most importantly have shown real heart in their performances so far.

Dodge
11/08/2005, 12:13 AM
Sheppy got a few games for us last season and looked like he ahd talent. Bit small but I'm sure he'll toughen up soon enough. Never seen O'Connor play but management rate him highly

joema
19/08/2005, 10:54 PM
Last Saturday Sheppard played pretty well (7/!0) and got himself a great goal - a volley from about 10 yards out. O'Connor though was pretty average and got sent off for a bit of handbags

Dodge
21/08/2005, 9:34 AM
thanks for that

joema
04/09/2005, 8:10 PM
Both played average against Athlone. O'Connor worked hard but was pretty quiet and Shepard was taken off after 70 mins.

Both have been a major success so far tough. :)