View Full Version : Exiles for $hels match

Hecko
10/08/2005, 2:15 PM
Lads anyone who can't get down planning on meeting up for the $hels match on Monday? I see Fintan Cassidy has said we're welcome in Tolka on the $hels message board - reckon we could be welcome in dalyer too... :p

Any ideas???

10/08/2005, 2:18 PM
I see Fintan Cassidy has said we're welcome in Tolka on the $hels message board

In the spirit of the game it would be nice if people could accept that offer.

10/08/2005, 2:29 PM
Any ideas???

We could go to the Big Pub in Phibsboro? ;)

10/08/2005, 2:42 PM
Im going to be able to make it home for the match I think. There would be good banter in Tolka, but you'd have to give them money at the bar, something Ive never liked there.

10/08/2005, 2:44 PM
but you'd have to give them money at the bar

Surely you're still owed a few pints for all the atmosphere you created in the Champions League?? :D

10/08/2005, 2:45 PM
Troy, does the bitterness not hurt? I'm unsure if I'll make it down to Cork or not yet, so I'll be in Tolka if I don't make it, and so you are more then welcome but remember your manners and don't come into someone elses home and start acting like idiots, ok??? ;)

10/08/2005, 2:50 PM
Surely you're still owed a few pints for all the atmosphere you created in the Champions League?? :D

They offered me cigarettes instead :confused: ;)

10/08/2005, 2:52 PM
remember your manners and don't come into someone elses home and start acting like idiots, ok??? ;)

We can expect the same from the staff of your football club, visiting Turners Cross then, can we!? :rolleyes:

10/08/2005, 3:10 PM
Probably can't get off work early, or so it seems. So Tolka will probably be my positioning! Probably be a good atmosphere if we have a good split of supporters, good craic! Come one come all! :)

10/08/2005, 3:18 PM
Exiles:

1. Why give the evil one even 1 cent of your money? :confused:

2. If you do venture into the lair of evil, take a little advice:

A: I suggest lots of you bring video cameras, movie cameras and all sorts of other cameras to record any violent behaviour by the denizens of Tolka.

B: Let the Gardai know where you will be for the evening, and what time you can be expected to re-emerge into civilisation.

C: Alert all your friends who won't be going and arrange a time for them to recieve a phone call from you confirming your safe escape from the lair.

10/08/2005, 3:21 PM
If you do venture into the lair of evil, take a little advice

:D :D :D

10/08/2005, 3:23 PM
There would be good banter in Tolka, but you'd have to give them money at the bar, something Ive never liked there.

As opposed to giving them cash at the gate? :confused: ;)

Which part of the ground will you be sitting in the Cross? ;)

10/08/2005, 3:43 PM
I was the one who suggested it to be honest.
I'll miss out on the atmosphere in the cross so may head along, should be a laugh.

Patsh, if city do the business, they'll definitely make a net loss on the night despite the few britvics I'll buy. ;)

Any exiles who're on for it drop me a pm/post here.
I'm not going on my own like :D

10/08/2005, 3:44 PM
That's exiles who are on for going to Tolka

not

Any Exiles whore on for it (for the record)

10/08/2005, 4:06 PM
I'll go where ye decide, tolka handy enough for me to get to & from.

10/08/2005, 4:07 PM
As opposed to giving them cash at the gate? :confused: ;)

Which part of the ground will you be sitting in the Cross? ;)

I know I know! I dont like doing it then either though :o

It'll be the Donnie Ford for me Id say, going to keep the head down for a while :eek:

redgav
10/08/2005, 4:11 PM
That's exiles who are on for going to Tolka

not

Any Exiles whore on for it (for the record)

Let me know where you decide to go - Its on me way home,was plannin on watching it there but Tolka would be a good craic

mifght be a idea to throwq this up on the offal site as well

10/08/2005, 4:16 PM
We can expect the same from the staff of your football club, visiting Turners Cross then, can we!? :rolleyes:

But of course, Anto's in charge down there anyway (assuming I don't get off work of course) so don't worry!!!

A: I suggest lots of you bring video cameras, movie cameras and all sorts of other cameras to record any violent behaviour by the denizens of Tolka.

B: Let the Gardai know where you will be for the evening, and what time you can be expected to re-emerge into civilisation.

C: Alert all your friends who won't be going and arrange a time for them to recieve a phone call from you confirming your safe escape from the lair.

Wtf are you trying to suggest? You sir are not welcome, tiktok if you want to come down, come down, sure you'll know me anyway!

ger121
10/08/2005, 4:19 PM
We could go to the Big Pub in Phibsboro? ;)

Paying customers are always welcome :)

Hecko
10/08/2005, 4:20 PM
I have mixed feelings about it TBH - But there would be a good atmosphere and we would be doing our bit for good relations between the clubs.

On the other hand, not the best place to be if the game goes against us ... and it might be hard to restrain ourselves if it goes for us :D

As I say, open mind at this stage. Would be good to meet up somewhere though

10/08/2005, 4:37 PM
Well the options there anyway!

10/08/2005, 4:57 PM
Paying customers are always welcome :)

Any discount? :)

10/08/2005, 4:59 PM
But of course, Anto's in charge down there anyway (assuming I don't get off work of course) so don't worry!!!

What do you mean I'm in charge assuming you don't get off work :mad: I'm always in charge :cool: Part time supporters eh lads :rolleyes: They go to one away match outside of Dublin and they think they call the shots.

I'd love to be there to welcome you to the bar in Tolka for the game but i'll leave it to the part time supporters,A few of you should head down it will be good laugh and i assure you they'll make you all feel more than welcome irregardless of the score

10/08/2005, 5:02 PM
We went into the Tolka Bar for pint after the Shels 0 City 2 game & no hassle at all even if we were a bit smug. ;)

10/08/2005, 5:12 PM
What do you mean I'm in charge assuming you don't get off work :mad: I'm always in charge :cool: Part time supporters eh lads :rolleyes: They go to one away match outside of Dublin and they think they call the shots.

I'd love to be there to welcome you to the bar in Tolka for the game but i'll leave it to the part time supporters,A few of you should head down it will be good laugh and i assure you they'll make you all feel more than welcome irregardless of the score

I meant so that I could assist you Anto, you know that! :p

10/08/2005, 5:20 PM

Yeah and don't you forget it :D

10/08/2005, 5:36 PM

Yeah and don't you forget it :D

Keep the $hels love-in to ye're own site lads! :p

10/08/2005, 6:01 PM
Keep the $hels love-in to ye're own site lads! :p

You didn't say no to a threesome a few weeks ago at the Champs Lge game :D

10/08/2005, 6:33 PM

No offence D2, but I have standards. I was just happy to bang my own drum that night ;)

10/08/2005, 6:47 PM
Lies make the baby jesus cry :D

11/08/2005, 7:18 AM
You didn't say no to a threesome a few weeks ago at the Champs Lge game :D

hahaha! Burn!
Walked into that Troy.

11/08/2005, 9:49 AM

No offence D2, but I have standards. I was just happy to bang my own drum that night ;)
:eek: Glad I was in a different stand now!

anto eile
11/08/2005, 12:46 PM
i trust cark will use mondays game as an opportunity to eengage in rampant over-zealous copious amounts of ollie-baiting

11/08/2005, 1:12 PM
I'd love to be there to welcome you to the bar in Tolka

Will there be an away fan section? Is our safety guaranteed?

11/08/2005, 1:15 PM
Lies make the baby jesus cry :D
And offside goals make satan push people :p

11/08/2005, 2:03 PM

We'll be in the pub. You can go to the Riverside if you so wish, but security will be at a minimum. ;)

12/08/2005, 3:22 PM

You're safety will be guaranteed,I'm leaving Roy(Drums Red) in charge at Tolka but if he decides to go,then i'm leaving Findus Crispy in charge.Findus won't be able to compete with me as a host but he'll do his best :D If the result is not to your liking you can always turn around from the screen and play pool :D

12/08/2005, 3:28 PM
And offside goals make satan push people :p

You had your chance to push me and all the other Shels fans but instead you chose to sing with us :p

12/08/2005, 3:29 PM
Is our safety guaranteed?

What i really meant will Ollie be lurking? ;)

12/08/2005, 3:30 PM
Its already been noted on other threads that I wasnt singing! You're making Jesus cry again :D

12/08/2005, 3:31 PM
Ollie will be miles away, helping with the deconstruction of the Shed! :D

12/08/2005, 3:34 PM
Just cos you don't have a great voice, its still counted as singing!!!

Pete, the big guy will be down at the X, probably sitting with Troy!!! :D

12/08/2005, 3:35 PM
Ollie will be miles away, helping with the deconstruction of the Shed! :D

thats just the start of it,wait till he gets a hold of Rico :D Ollie will be at the game,provided you let him in :p

Troy,you did sing,remember "Rebel army,Rebel army"

12/08/2005, 3:37 PM
thats just the start of it,wait till he gets a hold of Rico :D Ollie will be at the game,provided you let him in :p

Hooligans should be banned from Irish football grounds :mad:

Troy,you did sing,remember "Rebel army,Rebel army"
I sing that walking around town! :eek: So that doesnt really count too much for me :o

12/08/2005, 3:54 PM
Hooligans should be banned from Irish football grounds :mad:

I agree,what about Ollie though ;)

I sing that walking around town! :eek: So that doesnt really count too much for me :o

Christ almighty,do ya, get a life,You must really miss Cork :D

12/08/2005, 3:57 PM
Pity Cork doesn't miss him then, eh? :)

12/08/2005, 4:07 PM
You must really miss Cork :D

If you were from there you would understand :(

12/08/2005, 4:10 PM
If you were from there you would understand :(

I know and the fact that you've remind me that i'm not has cheered me up no end :D

12/08/2005, 4:24 PM
I Love (http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=403&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0) Cork :o :)

12/08/2005, 4:32 PM
Pity Cork doesn't miss him then, eh? :)

Shhhh the plan is to leave him in Derry :D