PDA

View Full Version : sligo rovers v limerick

Red4Eva
10/08/2005, 1:28 PM
what should we expect on saturday? long balls&a pr*ck of a manager by the sounds of it. after our last match i totally thought ye were gonna finish 2nd but what's happened? both our games v ye were our toughest

sligoman
10/08/2005, 1:51 PM
Any of ye Limerick fans coming up for it?

Lim till i die
10/08/2005, 2:15 PM
3 so far although were hopining to top the four that travelled last time out :D Hopefully we play ye off the park like ealier on in the year and maybe nick a win although I won't hold my breath :ball:

sadloserkid
11/08/2005, 4:19 PM
Moi, Lim Til I Die and gael353 are making the long, hard trek. So all the important fans. :D

sligoman
11/08/2005, 4:19 PM
Moi, Lim Til I Die and gael353 are making the long, hard trek. So all the important fans. :DSee ye there so. Where will ye be sitting? Behind the goal again?

sadloserkid
11/08/2005, 4:24 PM
See ye there so. Where will ye be sitting? Behind the goal again?

Naturally. :D It's where we feel safest in the vast pantheon that is the Showgrounds. ;) That and we've just always gone there. :confused:

fc hammer
11/08/2005, 4:52 PM
Looking forward to it...2 -1 to the blues.. See ye up there !

sligoman
11/08/2005, 4:53 PM
Now SLK, fc hammer will be there too. Are ye going to break yer record with 4 people? :eek: :D

sadloserkid
11/08/2005, 4:56 PM
Now SLK, fc hammer will be there too. Are ye going to break yer record with 4 people? :eek: :D

There's a picture somewhere... I think it was Mike Kerley's first game in charge... you beat us 2-1... Paddy Purcell scored for us, my brother captured the moment beautifully on Deise Deserter's new camera and he tried to take the credit himself... a couple of Sligo fans with a gift for the future told us that John Healy was not in fact Buffon... anyway in this picture there's at least... thinks... 7 or 8 of us and there was another one taking the pic so if we hit double figures it should be a new record! :)

sligoman
11/08/2005, 4:57 PM
There's a picture somewhere... I think it was Mike Kerley's first game in charge... you beat us 2-1... Paddy Purcell scored for us, my brother captured the moment beautifully on Deise Deserter's new camera and he tried to take the credit himself... a couple of Sligo fans with a gift for the future told us that John Healy was not in fact Buffon... anyway in this picture there's at least... thinks... 7 or 8 of us and there was another one taking the pic so if we hit double figures it should be a new record! :)fingers crossed ha? :D

sadloserkid
11/08/2005, 5:01 PM
fingers crossed ha? :D

To be honest that'd be more hope than expectation! ;)

declan hide
12/08/2005, 7:38 AM
Moi, Lim Til I Die and gael353 are making the long, hard trek. So all the important fans. :D

or the scumbags.

Lim till i die
12/08/2005, 7:48 AM
or the scumbags.

I'll have you know I've never been in trouble at a match that doesn't involve Alan Gough in my life :D

LFC in Exile
12/08/2005, 12:00 PM
I'll have you know I've never been in trouble at a match that doesn't involve Alan Gough in my life :D

How long was Alan Gough in your life? ;)

sadloserkid
12/08/2005, 12:14 PM
or the scumbags.

Happily none of us three fine fellows were involved in that incident. Good as gold we are. :) Me and gael353 have also never acted the prat in The Showgrounds. Ever.

:)

sligoman
13/08/2005, 12:24 PM
Match Preview (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/previews/preview.asp?pid=264)