Premier Division Manager of the Season + Player of the Season

First Division Manager of the Season + Player of the Season

Young player of the season.

Wooden Spoon Award.

I would vote for the following:

Stephen Kenny + Glen Crowe

Harry McCue + Kevin McHugh

Wes Houlihan

Pat Dolan ( First Brize: a book of stamps )

Troy.McClure
05/04/2002, 9:57 AM
Its hard to argue with those Shelsman (except for Harry McCue who I dont know). I think that Brien Shelly has probably had a better & more consistant season then Wes H though and did get the U-21 call ups + has a move to Carslile going through.

pete
05/04/2002, 11:02 AM
Shelley has barely played for Bohs all season & if moving to a mid to bottom english 3rd division team is success theres something wrong. He has strangley kept his u-21 place though.

Colm
05/04/2002, 1:33 PM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
I think that Brien Shelly has probably had a better & more consistant season then Wes H though and did get the U-21 call ups + has a move to Carslile going through. Is moving to lowly Carslile supposed to be a good thing?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schumi
05/04/2002, 3:34 PM
I think Paul Doolin must be in with a chance of Premier Division manager of the year. He can add it to the UCD SSS "New player of the year" award:) . Hope $hels don't go looking for him.

Troy.McClure
08/04/2002, 2:26 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
I think Paul Doolin must be in with a chance of Premier Division manager of the year. He can add it to the UCD SSS "New player of the year" award:) . Hope $hels don't go looking for him.

Ha ha! I think that you are probably right. I'm surprized you didn't put Robbie Martin down for young player of the year.

Schumi
08/04/2002, 2:37 PM
I considered it but his form dipped in the last third of the season (not helped by being played up-front on his own) so there were probably more deserving winners. He only came fourth in our Player of the Year vote as well.

Éanna
09/04/2002, 1:25 PM
Premier Division Manager of the Season + Player of the Season
I guess Paul Doolin should get manager award, Kevin Hunt for player award.

First Division Manager of the Season + Player of the Season
probably McCue and McHugh as well

Young player of the season.
Kevin McHugh

Wooden Spoon Award.
The FAI

Jim Smith
09/04/2002, 2:35 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
He only came fourth in our Player of the Year vote as well. Since you only have five fans it must have been a close vote.... :D

Éanna
10/04/2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Jim Smith
Since you only have five fans it must have been a close vote.... :D
not to mention the fact that most of them aren't even old enough to vote:D

Éanna
10/04/2002, 12:50 PM
ok that wasn't funny but I'll just leave it there so you an all groan at my terrible sense of humour