PDA

View Full Version : Farrelly faces two-month lay-off

A face
09/08/2005, 11:19 AM
Farrelly faces two-month lay-off

Bohemians player-manager Gareth Farrelly faces a two-month lay-off as a result of the injury received in the recent eircom League clash with UCD.

Former Irish senior international Farrelly had been in exceptional form in the heart of the Bohs midfield alongside team captain Kevin Hunt this season.

Read more at www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=18599)

ciaran76
09/08/2005, 11:48 AM
This seems to always happen to him. Just starts getting into the swing of things with whatever team and he gets hit with another injury. Must be horrible for him.

:(

Roo69
09/08/2005, 12:12 PM
This seems to always happen to him. Just starts getting into the swing of things with whatever team and he gets hit with another injury. Must be horrible for him.

:(

In fairness it was a shocking tackle from Tony McDonnell, 2 foot lunge and he didnt even get booked for it

pineapple stu
09/08/2005, 12:27 PM
Yeah, he was kind of late alright. I suppose you could blame the rain and the slippery conditions a little bit (harder to pull out of a challenge and all that), but it was a yellow at the minimum.

Roo69
09/08/2005, 12:49 PM
Yeah, he was kind of late alright. I suppose you could blame the rain and the slippery conditions a little bit (harder to pull out of a challenge and all that), but it was a yellow at the minimum.

LOL, yeah you could blame the rain but i would blame the late challange :D