PDA

View Full Version : FAI Online Shop

Breifne
08/08/2005, 11:27 PM
Just visited the FAI's website, i might be a little slow off the mark, but had never noticed the online shop before, the only products available are Sunglasses, a DVD and an adults home replica jersey.

sorry just did a few more bits and pieces of fishing around the site
you can buy boys and kits home jersey. It takes ages to find anything on the site, i didn't think it would be possible to make it this difficult to find your way around a online shop.

It seems that there is someone in MErrion Square who takes each idea they come up with and says: "How can we make this not viable, it's too good an idea, there has to be a catch, can i make a catch".

Every single thing they do is so bad. Awful. And now I'm after applying for a job in there :eek: :confused: :( :eek:

A face
08/08/2005, 11:31 PM
webmaster@fai.ie .... feedback .... its always welcome !!

Ringo
09/08/2005, 6:09 AM
Mug €10, flag €15 , their havin a laugh. Rip of Republic of Ireland :mad:

pete
09/08/2005, 9:01 AM
webmaster@fai.ie .... feedback .... its always welcome !!

But they won't reply...

thejollyrodger
09/08/2005, 9:34 AM
€10 for a mug ?? The FAI are having a laugh again :D :D

Pathetic site :rolleyes:

BohDiddley
09/08/2005, 9:35 AM
I wrote to them a few months ago suggesting the shop would be a great outlet for EL gear. They wrote back and said they'd take a look at doing it, but nothing since.
For the life of me, I can't think of a reason why not to sell replica kits and even EL tickets, since they have the shop up and running anyway. Even if they didn't shift a single jersey, it would still provide good visibility for the home game.

pete
09/08/2005, 9:37 AM
The relaunch of the FAI website was clearly a Rooney thing. Now hes gone its clear no one is managing the running of it. Looks like only part-time person involved with it as so many areas of the site whoich are not updated for months.

A face
09/08/2005, 10:27 AM
But they won't reply...

But at least they have a chance of knowing what peopel think .... if the email is never sent .... there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of them finding out.