PDA

View Full Version : eircom League Weekly

A face
08/08/2005, 10:03 PM
Its on soon people !! :ball: :ball: :ball:

iceman
08/08/2005, 10:10 PM
Lets hope they show Shels for what they are - disgraceful scenes after the game tonight!

pete
09/08/2005, 8:58 AM
Lets hope they show Shels for what they are - disgraceful scenes after the game tonight!

Scully actually said Fenlon was a disgrace! :rolleyes:

sligoman
09/08/2005, 11:36 AM
Lets hope they show Shels for what they are - disgraceful scenes after the game tonight!Did they show any of the fight at the end?

EnDai
09/08/2005, 11:37 AM
Did they show any of the fight at the end?

No. Just Nutsy and Co. going ape during the game.

razor
09/08/2005, 11:40 AM
Did they show any of the fight at the end?
I presume if they have it on tape they'll be passing it over to the Gardai.

EnDai
09/08/2005, 11:57 AM
There was no fight. People wentonto the pitch, and Stuey Byrne hit the ball from the referee's hands. No fight, no criminal actions so to speak.

iceman
09/08/2005, 12:28 PM
There was no fight. People wentonto the pitch, and Stuey Byrne hit the ball from the referee's hands. No fight, no criminal actions so to speak.
Oily leaves a photographer with a broken nose - there was a fight allright.

NY Hoop
09/08/2005, 12:34 PM
Yeah but according to some blind shels fans that didnt happen :rolleyes:
Very entertaining footage alright and great away support there. Also why did Jason Byrne make a beeline for the away fans when he scored? Common theme as rogers ran to us when he scored but who won that game? :D

Also nice to see longford letting boez fans go anywhere in flancare. They were behind the goal, not hemmed in a corner like us, and they were even able to hang their flag down the end where "no fans are allowed" :confused:

KOH

superfrank
09/08/2005, 2:10 PM
Good to see a fair few of us made the trip to Derry.

Clive Delaney is a cheating *******, he clearly fouled Brian McGovern.

And just in case any Derru fans come on complaining about Daz. He clearly hit the ball with his foot. I saw it three times and it was obvious he used his foot to force the ball over the line.

Speranza
09/08/2005, 2:15 PM
Two huge inaccuracies! There were at max 20-25 Bray fans in the Brandy, fair play but not a fair few in my estimation especially when compared to Rovers or Bohs.

It was absolutly impossible to see if he handled the ball from the footage last night but I was standing directly in line with incident and the cheat handled it then hooked it in.

pete
09/08/2005, 2:28 PM
I thought Bohs getting penalty for O'Brien catching the ball was funny.

BohDiddley
09/08/2005, 3:14 PM
And very fair-minded of Hunt to give the ball back to Digger like that. :p

Hecko
09/08/2005, 3:28 PM
Whoever the commentator was described Zayed as a Derry striker and gave the final score as 1-1 ... and this is edited highlights

You gotta love that TV3 professionalism :p

superfrank
09/08/2005, 9:46 PM
Two huge inaccuracies! There were at max 20-25 Bray fans in the Brandy, fair play but not a fair few in my estimation especially when compared to Rovers or Bohs.
That's a fair few in our case. We don't have as many fans as others and considering the bus left at half 12 on a Friday afternoon I'd say 20-25 is a fair few.

It was absolutly impossible to see if he handled the ball from the footage last night but I was standing directly in line with incident and the cheat handled it then hooked it in.
It was impossible to see but it did show him kick the ball over the line.

I notice you didn't mention Clive Delaney...... :D

OneRedArmy
09/08/2005, 10:06 PM
Good to see a fair few of us made the trip to Derry.
The number of travelling fans is all relative. Loud drums though. Good noise.

Clive Delaney is a cheating *******, he clearly fouled Brian McGovern.
He was all over him alright, marginal call. I've seen the ruled out, I've seen them given.

And just in case any Derru fans come on complaining about Daz. He clearly hit the ball with his foot. I saw it three times and it was obvious he used his foot to force the ball over the line.
Right frank, you're obviously a big Bray fan, but you're taking liberties here. Unless you have a special 3-D tv or have access to a secret reverse angle camera, you don't get a view of this from the stand side either on the TV or from where you were sitting. I was standing on the Lone Moor side and he clearly handled it. Even Tresson said he "didn't think he handled it". Not exactly a definitive statement there.

What was clear was that the Martyn foul in the 1st half was a clear peno.

superfrank
09/08/2005, 10:11 PM
I'm going on what I saw and I didn't see Daz handle the ball. I did see him knock it in with his foot though.

I thought Martyn was fouled. Foxy's a typical forward,can't defend.

Speranza
09/08/2005, 11:50 PM
He did hit it with his foot alright but that was after he took time to practise volleyball!

The Bray support were louder than most at the Brandy so fair play!

superfrank
10/08/2005, 11:11 AM
Well yez silenced us at the Carlisle. :D ;)

superfrank
16/08/2005, 12:27 PM
Get Scully off! I can't believe he thought Keddy's sending off was "harsh".

Rory H
16/08/2005, 12:31 PM
did they show sligo rovers?

superfrank
16/08/2005, 12:37 PM
No they didn't show any First Division last night. :mad: :o

Roo69
16/08/2005, 3:34 PM
No they didn't show any First Division last night. :mad: :o

Yeah they showed Waterford, on no wait - thats next season :D