PDA

View Full Version : Ferdinand Finally Commits To United

Closed Account 2
30/07/2005, 7:01 PM
I thought he was going to move on after all the stalling, the agent saying things and the fuss with fans, but he's signed a new contract...

Full story here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/4731629.stm)

Ferdinand signs new West Ham deal
West Ham defender Anton Ferdinand
Ferdinand has pledged his long-term future to West Ham
West Ham defender Anton Ferdinand has signed a three-year contract extension.

The 20-year-old Academy graduate played a key role in helping the Hammers win promotion to the Premiership.

England under-21 star Ferdinand said: "Achieving promotion with West Ham United last season was the greatest moment in my career so far.

"Hopefully I can continue to play well this season and ensure that we stay in the Premier League. There is a fantastic atmosphere around the club."

And Hammers' boss Alan Pardew said: "The club is extremely pleased to have secured Anton on a three-year extension to his contract.

"Anton has made rapid progress over the past year and if he continues to play as well as he has been doing then we are going to have a great player on our hands."

jofyisgod
30/07/2005, 7:12 PM
Mwahaha very good. In the same vein as that Rooney one.

The other Ferdinand is a príck. In Niger people are dying of starvation and he won't sign a £100,000 a week contract. Fúckin cúnt. Someone should give him a very firm kick up the hole.

thejollyrodger
30/07/2005, 7:23 PM
this has been tried a few times and pretty funny the FIRST time ;)

jorge
30/07/2005, 8:48 PM
Mwahaha very good. In the same vein as that Rooney one.

The other Ferdinand is a príck. In Niger people are dying of starvation and he won't sign a £100,000 a week contract. Fúckin cúnt. Someone should give him a very firm kick up the hole.
I thiught it was £150 grand he was looking for or rejected.

Aaron GUFC
31/07/2005, 2:07 AM
that druggie wont sign the best contract in the prem after all the support the club and fans gave him after he 'forgot' about his drugs test as he was 'movin homes'.(snorting cocaine) And then the backstabber went and gave the fans the aul fingers and now hes probably going to **** off to real or summit.
Our defence is pretty dodgey and if we lose him it would be awful cos Silvestre is prone to making mistakes. Alan Smith and Carlos Queiroz said hes goin to sign a new contract :eek: . What a greedy heep of **** hes not worth 30 million hes not worth £150,000 a week hes a dodgey drug dealer from Peckham and hes a Chav. The only good thing hes done is help us beat Arsenal and set up the Stand Up Speak Up campaign. :( :mad: :rolleyes:

jofyisgod
31/07/2005, 5:37 PM
Watch your allegations Aaron, the site can get in legal trouble. He was not found guilty of drug usage, remember.

That kinda money is ridiculous full stop. No-one is worth that.
Oh, and 'our' defence? I thought you were a GUFC fan?! ;) :D

CollegeTillIDie
03/08/2005, 11:11 PM
I thiught it was £150 grand he was looking for or rejected.
No Anton just wanted £150 :D

Aldini98
08/08/2005, 4:02 PM
The other one signed his deal today. 100K a week for adefender who ball watches and cant head a ball - brilliant business Malcolm. ;)