PDA

View Full Version : Sigs

EnDai
06/08/2005, 2:27 PM
I may be wrong here, but thought I would ask:

Is "ShelsVSteaua One is a multi-million euro industry still cloaked in the shadow of totalitarianism and probably laundering money to pay unbelievably high wages + the other are a decent side from Romania" not a bit excessive to have blasted in the signature of someone with about 7000 posts? Do I or do i not remember insulting ones to Cork being removed? It contains quite a wild accustaion, and the "probably" doesn't change that as there is no such evidence to even suggest that there "probably" is.

As I said, I may be wrong, but thought I would ask. And before anyone says anything about PM'ing the user of said signature, I didn't do that cuz I really don't feel like ending up in a silly row through PM's - besides, its not like it would change anything! :)

€0.02

A face
06/08/2005, 2:45 PM
I dunno .... i thought it was a great sig to be fair !!

EnDai ... come one fella ... its a laugh ... lets not get too pc on this one.

What sigs were removed previously ? .... jebus, if its funny then i say more of it !!

€0.03 :p

EnDai
06/08/2005, 2:51 PM
Well I just think if I put something like

Brian lennox, probably laundering money to fund his team of probable inbred rednecks, oh, and Rico

in mine there'd be uproar? :) :D (Even though i find it amusing!)

(Not my views, just an example! ;))

//edit: Ah sure I'll throw it in and see! ;)

A face
07/08/2005, 12:56 AM
Well I just think if I put something like

Yeah ... thats good ... a bit of humour never hurt anyone now did it !!

EnDai ... no skin off my nose fella, but i would advise you never to try stand-up .... i just cant see it happening !! :p :D

EnDai
07/08/2005, 10:05 AM
:D I could say the same, but I'm not that cruel! ;)

sligoman
07/08/2005, 11:31 AM
What sigs were removed previously ?
Anto McC(D2 Red) had one removed for insulting Cork in it. :rolleyes:

Anto McC
07/08/2005, 11:39 AM
I had a Sig that was removed before,the First part quoted my Primary school principal it read

"Make no mistake about it,If Ireland had an arsehole,Cork would be it"

Cork,a City best seen in the rear veiw mirror

It was deleted because it was offensive to Cork people and Adam had got a few complaints about it.Which is now why i have the first 2 lines of my sig now.

A Face i find your Sig hillarious and take no offense whatsoever but it's a pity a few more langers can't take a joke like us Dubs,Must be the inferiority complex :rolleyes: :D

A face
07/08/2005, 12:23 PM
"Make no mistake about it,If Ireland had an arsehole,Cork would be it"

Cork,a City best seen in the rear veiw mirror

Classic !! .... great stuff Anto !! :p :D

dahamsta
07/08/2005, 4:53 PM
When Foot.ie gets a non-Corkonian investor we'll examine that vile infringement of poor Anto McC's civil liberties again. In the meantime I'll do what I bloody want with sigs that infringe Cork's right to defend itself from ignorance.

On face's sig, let me put it this way: I'm not going to edit his sig or tell him to change it, but if he's sued in absentia for libel, I'll hand over his IP address and other relevant details with no argument whatsoever. M'Kay?

Thread locked, time to find something else to whine about.

adam

Drumcondra Red
16/08/2005, 12:02 PM
"It's not a beard, it's an animal I've trained to sit very still." -- Bill Bailey

And how much are you paying for the use of the above quote in your signature???

dahamsta
16/08/2005, 12:07 PM
Six squillion dollars, via Wikiquote (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bill_Bailey).