Live updates from the Brandywell tonight

http://www.derrycityfc.net/liveupdate.php?matchid=9

lowflyingseagul
05/08/2005, 7:35 PM
great service
cheers

student
05/08/2005, 7:35 PM
Kevin O'Brien playing again. good god....

Thank god for franco

student
05/08/2005, 7:43 PM
Sorry meant to add that the service is absolutely fantastic. Fair play Derry. Glad to see your doing the business off the pitch as well as on it

pdebruin
05/08/2005, 9:04 PM
That is good, do any of the other Prem clubs have anything like it??

Pity about the late equaliser tonight, a point at the Brandywell should be a good result, but now I can't even enjoy that. What is it with Bray and not being able to hold onto a lead this year. It's getting ridiculous.

pete
05/08/2005, 9:07 PM
CorkCityfc.ie was supposed to have similar system but doesn't seem to have run lately.

-Bray-
05/08/2005, 9:08 PM
Was it an Own goal?

Franco looks to be some signing :cool:

EnDai
05/08/2005, 9:24 PM
Seemingly unlucky tonight lads, 2 goals in the last minute of either half conceeded if what I read is correct. Either way, I'd imagine you will be delighted with that!

I'm just happy to see both Cork and Derry conceed tonight! ;)

-Bray-
05/08/2005, 10:49 PM
That stupid donkey Mcgovern with the own goal. Ship this waster out. Costs us so many points and utter waste of space im afraid :mad:

superfrank
06/08/2005, 12:14 PM
That must be the first time in ages Derry have conceeded two. What were the odds that in a game with the leagues top scorers neither of them would score?

Ever since Franco got that goal against Hearts, I've been expecting him to smash thrity-yarders in very week. Instead he's scores two tap-ins!! :mad:

EnDai
06/08/2005, 12:47 PM
At least he was there to score them!

brayfan1
07/08/2005, 4:00 AM
That stupid donkey Mcgovern with the own goal. Ship this waster out. Costs us so many points and utter waste of space im afraid :mad:
I was up in the brandy well OG NOT HIS fault Clive Delaney pushed him ball hit his head should of been a free out
he had a very good game so DONT CONDEM PLAYERS WHEN YOUR NOT EVEN THEIR

BrayZil
07/08/2005, 10:40 AM
I didn’t go to the match myself but according to the people that did go we should have won the match comfortably. I would have settled for a point before the game but to concede in the 90th minute is heart breaking!

Stevo Da Gull
07/08/2005, 2:38 PM
he had a very good game

U just reminded me, on the way out I passed Brian and said ``Super Brian`` or something like that, as a compliment and he looked at me but I think he may have thought i was takin the pish outta him and mocking him about the o.g.

Roo69
08/08/2005, 1:15 PM
I didn’t go to the match myself but according to the people that did go we should have won the match comfortably. I would have settled for a point before the game but to concede in the 90th minute is heart breaking!

93rd minute from what i heard ! thats just our luck thou, but still to come away from the Brandywell with a point is a fantastic result so credit were credit is due, no point knocking the lads after a great result like that ! hopefully we can carry the good work forward to thursday's match away to Bohs