PDA

View Full Version : U19 Match - Tickets

ccfcman
03/04/2002, 9:34 AM
same as the u21 match the tickets are flyin out the door.but they're only gonna sell 5500 tickets because of that being the seating capacity(i dont know if that means the shed will be closed or not)
€2 for under 16s
€10 for adults

Colm
03/04/2002, 2:37 PM
I cant see any reason that the Shed wont open on the night, i assume it will be. I have a feeling that this one wont be a sellout because I think Man Utd are playing in the Champions league on the same night so a lot of the floodlight supporters will probabley watch that instead of making their way out to the cross.

M.See
04/04/2002, 9:42 PM
I got my tickets yesterday and the lady behind the bar told me that she had only 2 u16 tickets left and a handful of adult tickets left.Surely this is a good sign.
Also as I would probably be considered a "floodlight supporter" I have to say that I am going to the match instead of watching Man Utd as my son enjoyed the U 21 match so well.Hopefully this is just the beginning of his Turners Cross memories.......

James
04/04/2002, 10:08 PM
good man Mike, wish i was there myself but from what i heard the atmosphere at the last ireland U21 game was great and this is what is was like and hopefully will be like in future at cork city matches..

I hope your son enjoys the game and gets hooked on watching city play eventually as i did..

Colm
05/04/2002, 1:38 PM
Originally posted by M.See
Also as I would probably be considered a "floodlight supporter" I have to say that I am going to the match instead of watching Man Utd as my son enjoyed the U 21 match so well.Hopefully this is just the beginning of his Turners Cross memories....... Glad to hear that you and your son enjoy watching live football at the cross so much. I hope that others feel the same way and give the Man U game a miss in favour of coming out to watch some live up close and personal soccer.

cowlren
08/04/2002, 11:08 AM
where are the tickets flying out from? or are they sold out already?

joe
08/04/2002, 1:38 PM
Originally posted by cowlren
where are the tickets flying out from? or are they sold out already?

I doubt it will be a sell-out this time (increased charge, less high-profile players and football on the telly being the main factors), but AFAIK tickets are on asale from Cummins Sports, The Horseshoe, Lennox, Lough Laundrette and The Lough Tavern.

joe
10/04/2002, 8:38 AM
Apparently there are two different coloured tickets - yellow ones are for the Donie Forde Stand and grey ones for the rest of the ground. Also the Donie Forde Stand is adults only.

pete
10/04/2002, 8:56 AM
Originally posted by joe
Also the Donie Forde Stand is adults only.

Is this the opposite of a family friendly area?

:eek:

Pablo
10/04/2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by joe
Also the Donie Forde Stand is adults only.

Is there some kind of pre match entertainment we havent heard about?:p

Colm
10/04/2002, 1:45 PM
Does anyone know for sure whether or not the Shed will be open tonight.