PDA

View Full Version : vs Bohs

Stanley Chan
03/08/2005, 6:04 PM
Ok a couple of us Glenmen outta the 'East Belfast Longford Town Supporters Club' are planning to make a wee trip down to the Bohs game on Saturday evening. Is it still a 7.30pm kick off?

Anyone who spots us (only 4 of us down) say hi, myself and Lux Interior will probably have a Glens polo shirt on (hope it wont cause any hassle) and Ill be the sober driver among us!! (if lux is on the stella he'll be talking like a washing machine)

Not sure what our plans are exactly, but we'll probably be in the town having a few pints and some food before heading to the game!

Anything important we need to know?

De Town
03/08/2005, 7:55 PM
Is it still a 7.30pm kick off??
Yep.

Anyone who spots us (only 4 of us down) say hi, myself and Lux Interior will probably have a Glens polo shirt on (hope it wont cause any hassle)
It won't cause any trouble, don't worry

Anything important we need to know?
don't think so!

Stanley Chan
03/08/2005, 8:11 PM
Good stuff, looking forward to it, hopefully all goes to plan!!

Martinho II
03/08/2005, 8:36 PM
well lads if ye have time call into john joes reillys down killashee street where all the section o hang out before the game and after the game!

also ye lads are very welcome to come over to section o to the match we are situated opposite the main stand for chanting and banter! :D

Stanley Chan
03/08/2005, 11:59 PM
well lads if ye have time call into john joes reillys down killashee street where all the section o hang out before the game and after the game!

also ye lads are very welcome to come over to section o to the match we are situated opposite the main stand for chanting and banter! :D

Get Lux bevied up on the way down and they'll be no stopping him :D

Xlex
04/08/2005, 8:25 AM
john joes reillys down killashee street

John Joe wouldn't be long giving you a clip... a regular as long as you are and you reckon JJ's is on Killashee st... Everyone and anyone know it's, the foremost pub on the corner, 1 main st....:p

Stanley Chan
05/08/2005, 5:31 PM
Well 3 of us def going down tomorrow from East Belfast, myself, Lux Interior and 1 other Glenman!

Ill be in the Glens Diadora polo shirt if anyone spots me, cant miss me really at 6'4!