PDA

View Full Version : Any Injuries or suspensions for

gufct
03/08/2005, 1:22 PM
Friday other than McNamara lads need it for the programme and website.A sligo Panel would be great too.Thanks enjoy the match and see ye all for a pint after.

gustavo
03/08/2005, 1:31 PM
would imagine the panel would be something like
john o hara
ian rossiter
gerry carr
liam burns
jim sheridan ??
phillip gallagher?
kupono low
rafael cretaro
faz kudozovic
steve feeney
conal murtagh
conor o grady
ciaran foley
paul brown
paul mc tiernan
sean flannery
carlos alvarez?

feo123
03/08/2005, 3:18 PM
Cretaro O'Grady and Kudozovic, especially Cretaro 1 of my favourite players in the division, and hopefully Gorman comes , he'd be in for some stick :p
Will Raf be OK? he was thrown up nearly 10 feet in the air in the last minute from that sad attempt of a defender from Dundalk!! :confused:

feo123
03/08/2005, 3:22 PM
Friday other than McNamara lads need it for the programme and website.A sligo Panel would be great too.Thanks enjoy the match and see ye all for a pint after.
Go to our website and go into ''player profiles'' and it gives a very good profile of every player in the squad!! ;)

gufct
03/08/2005, 4:08 PM
and no Alvin Rouse,Tim McCann or Gareth Gorman.I need the info this evening lads?

sligoman
03/08/2005, 4:11 PM
and no Alvin Rouse,Tim McCann or Gareth Gorman.

I pm'd you about those gufct

gustavo
03/08/2005, 4:12 PM
gorman probably wont make the squad alvin will probably be in it and tim too . i was just trying to predict a matchday 16 up there.

Da Real Rover
03/08/2005, 5:06 PM
and hopefully Gorman comes , he'd be in for some stick :p
For a change, so that makes us, harps and yee, ill take it he doesnt holiday in the west.