01/08/2005, 10:20 PM
ok at the third time ok asking!
At request of Gary . who do you think was our best player in July

sligoman
01/08/2005, 10:51 PM
awww, we cant view who voted for who :(

gustavo
04/08/2005, 9:06 AM
just bumping this up i'm not sure everyone noticed it the first time around.

garykelly
04/08/2005, 1:26 PM
Raf Cretaro is player of the month for July. He is the first player to win two player of the months, having won it in June. So well done to him.

sligoman
04/08/2005, 1:28 PM
Well done Raf, deservedly so too. Did you take votes at one of the games Gary? :confused:

garykelly
04/08/2005, 2:17 PM
Graham did it at the dundalk game. He had to do it on his own and he did a good job. when we get shirts sorted trust members will stand out more so people will see them more clearly.apologies if u missed out again. votes are taken beyond the programme sellers on the way in, just beside the portacabin office.

edit - also thanks to gustavo for this poll. gustavo i would be much obliged if you could set up this poll, a week before a month is due to end. that way we can take votes online a week prior to taking voting at a match. this gives everyone a chance to vote online. thanks alot.

sligoman
04/08/2005, 2:51 PM
apologies if u missed out again.

No problem, I got to vote online this time :)

gustavo
04/08/2005, 3:56 PM
Graham did it at the dundalk game. He had to do it on his own and he did a good job. when we get shirts sorted trust members will stand out more so people will see them more clearly.apologies if u missed out again. votes are taken beyond the programme sellers on the way in, just beside the portacabin office.

edit - also thanks to gustavo for this poll. gustavo i would be much obliged if you could set up this poll, a week before a month is due to end. that way we can take votes online a week prior to taking voting at a match. t
his gives everyone a chance to vote online. thanks alot.

no problem just gimme a shout around the end of every month if i dont remember.