PDA

View Full Version : Trust unveil new crest

sligoman
31/07/2005, 11:11 PM
See here (http://www.thebitored.org/news/280705_bitoredcrest.htm)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wondering Gary or Alan, what is the purpose of this crest(apart from it been the symbol to recognise the trust by)? Will ye be selling merchandise with it on it or what?

MervilleUnited
31/07/2005, 11:16 PM
Fresh, yet very traditional!
Well done to all involved. And yes, I can see a trip over to Barry Horan with a nice polo shirt.... :D

Obviously, I will have to pay a few bob copyright!

1 9 2 8
01/08/2005, 12:49 AM
Will we see the glory of '77 again? How about getting it as an avatar on this site

Btw why did ye disable your right click option on your website I was going to e mail the crest to a mateā€¦..

garykelly
01/08/2005, 5:26 PM
See here (http://www.thebitored.org/news/280705_bitoredcrest.htm)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wondering Gary or Alan, what is the purpose of this crest(apart from it been the symbol to recognise the trust by)? Will ye be selling merchandise with it on it or what?

Sligoman, the purpose of the crest is to represent the trust and underline that it is a seperate entity to that of SRFC. The trust is in effect a business and modelled as such unlike traditional supporters clubs.

The crest will be used on polo shirts that each trust member will have (and pay for themselves). This will make us stand out on match days. It is likely that we will produce them for anyone who wants one.

In terms of right click protection i've done this initially until we get some stuff sorted out. If anyone would like a copy of the crest then email info@thebitored.org and i'll gladly forward it on

sligoman
01/08/2005, 10:53 PM
Sligoman, the purpose of the crest is to represent the trust and underline that it is a seperate entity to that of SRFC. The trust is in effect a business and modelled as such unlike traditional supporters clubs.

The crest will be used on polo shirts that each trust member will have (and pay for themselves). This will make us stand out on match days. It is likely that we will produce them for anyone who wants one.

Ok Gary, just wanted to know ;)