PDA

View Full Version : Best Irish Football website

Superhoops
29/07/2005, 11:44 PM
With the exception of foot.ie what is the best 'Irish Football' website?

eirebhoy
30/07/2005, 9:00 AM
I have the following sites in my favourites:

www.soccercentral.com
www.eleven-a-side.com
www.ateamofgarybreens.com
www.simongeary.tv
www.a2zsoccer.com
www.thepeoplesflag.com
www.ireland-supporters.com

Chippy
31/07/2005, 1:41 PM
Has to be thepeoplesflag.com :) :) :)

harry crumb
31/07/2005, 5:55 PM
I always find that www.elevenaside.com and www.irishfootballonline.com are very up to date.

Dodge
31/07/2005, 8:41 PM
I always find that www.elevenaside.com and www.irishfootballonline.com are very up to date.
Those two and Soccercentral the only ones. Soccercentral for original news and eleven-a-side for reproducing the stories from the morning papers

Stuttgart88
01/08/2005, 9:38 AM
I think soccercentral provides a great service, especially when you consider its resources.

11-a-side is good because those of us living in the UK don't get a chance to read the Irish tabloids. Often wildly inaccurate, at least they bother to print stuff on Irish players. RTE's website is a disgrace, often ignoring really important Irish related stories breaking in favour of reporting some Premiership glamourboy wiping his nose.

Superhoops
01/08/2005, 7:21 PM
11-a-side is good because those of us living in the UK don't get a chance to read the Irish tabloids.
Have you tried www.rissc.org the website of the Irish Supporters Club in London. Look like they are an official club.

crc
01/08/2005, 7:31 PM
www.soccercentral.ie (not .com) do a regular poetry corner.

This week's entry (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?id=15261&mainheading=eircomonly1&viewstory=yes) is about the Steaua v Shels game in Romania (to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody!! :D )

Dodge
01/08/2005, 9:06 PM
Yeah those peoms are easilty the worst thing about it.