PDA

View Full Version : We're there!

manic da hoop
28/07/2005, 1:38 PM
It's official: Examinership successfully concluded in the High Court and rubber-stamped by the Judge only in the past few minutes. 400 Club to be declared official owners of SRFC as of Tuesday 2nd August!

Rovers Are Back :)

Anto McC
28/07/2005, 1:41 PM
oh Goodie :rolleyes:

Slash/ED
28/07/2005, 1:47 PM
Ah now, it is good news. What are the plans now, are you still looking to offload everyone bar McCourt and what about Roddys future?

Anto McC
28/07/2005, 1:47 PM
It'll be the same the fans were running the club anyway

EnDai
28/07/2005, 1:48 PM
Excellent news! Congratulations! :D

A face
28/07/2005, 1:49 PM
It's official: Examinership successfully concluded in the High Court and rubber-stamped by the Judge only in the past few minutes. 400 Club to be declared official owners of SRFC as of Tuesday 2nd August!

Fair play ..... Congrads and best of luck to all involved !!

fosterdollar
28/07/2005, 1:56 PM
I hope this marks a turn for SRFC. In fairness, the supporters deserve it. You've shown a fair bit of mettle over the last while. Congrats.

rebs23
28/07/2005, 1:58 PM
Best of Luck

patsh
28/07/2005, 1:59 PM

Excellent.
Now we can all get back to hating you intensely!...:D

Éanna
28/07/2005, 2:01 PM
Great news. Congrats to all involved.

manic da hoop
28/07/2005, 2:14 PM
Also, I'd just like to mention how grateful we all are to the messages of support (both today and right throughout this tortuous ordeal) from fans of all other clubs. Special mention to the Harps fans who organised that whip-around a few weeks ago - it won't be forgotton. Also, apparantly the judge hearing our case today was a Bohs fan which goes to show there is indeed some good to be found everywhere ;)

Dotsy
28/07/2005, 2:49 PM
Congratulations to all at the 400 club. Onwards and upwards from this point on :)

harpskid
28/07/2005, 3:03 PM
are you still looking to offload everyone bar McCourt

Notice from the SRFC Examiner

You will all be familiar with the recent Examinership Process in relation to Branvard Limited t/a Shamrock Rovers F.C. Regrettably, it is necessary to advise all Eircom League Clubs that all professional players in the Shamrock Rovers F.C. squad are transfer listed with immediate effect. The Club will not seek a fee in relation to the transfer of any player, with the exception of Patrick McCourt, for whose signature the Club is not ruling out the possibility of a reasonable transfer fee.
Should you wish to discuss this matter any further please do not hesitate to contact Mr Tony Ennis.

Juz the Hoop
28/07/2005, 3:04 PM
It'll be the same the fans were running the club anyway

Only since April and during examinership now it is ours full stop. Anto if you here someone strolling drunk round city quay this evening you know who to blame :)

KOH

JUZ

Ps I wanna add my thanks to manics thank yous it wont be forgotten.

Dyl10
28/07/2005, 4:02 PM
Delighted! Congrats

Battery Rover
28/07/2005, 4:13 PM
Congratulations to all in the 400 club and to all Shamrock Rovers supporters

Passive
28/07/2005, 4:25 PM
What a day to be alive!

Anto McC
28/07/2005, 4:52 PM
Only since April and during examinership now it is ours full stop. Anto if you here someone strolling drunk round city quay this evening you know who to blame :)

KOH

JUZ

Ps I wanna add my thanks to manics thank yous it wont be forgotten.

I'd have blamed you anyway Juz :D For the likes of yourself and other genuine supporters i'm delighted but to quote Bertie Ahern "I hope this is not just another false dawn"

Gerrit
28/07/2005, 8:03 PM
Congrats, hopefully a club like Shams won't get lost. This may very well (hopefully) be the turn-around.

What are the plans regarding the move to Tallaght, and is it of any priority to the new owners ?

Stevo Da Gull
28/07/2005, 8:14 PM
Congratulations to all involved with Rovers, the 400 club should be rewarded with medals of war or somethin. Must be a good day to be a Rovers fan.

Gerrit
28/07/2005, 8:21 PM
Must be a good day to be a Rovers fan.

Yeah, that must be a weird feeling after all those years... :D

scrappy harp
28/07/2005, 8:22 PM
Fantastic news, just keep losing though or will have ta hate ya's...............

terry9
28/07/2005, 9:06 PM
congrats and good luck lads :)

sadloserkid
28/07/2005, 9:18 PM
Well done boys and girls. Onwards for you now I hope! :)

rerun
29/07/2005, 7:17 AM
Any update on when SDCC will be working on the stadium in Tallaght or when it might be available to Rovers?

green-blood
29/07/2005, 7:32 AM
the council have already posted public notices, work to recommence followinga 6 weeek window for public observations - so septemberish, so long as they can do a deal withteh existing contractor.

Tallaght will always belong to the state/council and Roves will be the key tennant with 40 playing weekends gauranteed - its all on the SDCC websites

Dotsy
29/07/2005, 8:43 AM
a first for some of us.

Plenty more to come :)

Dublin 5 Hoop
29/07/2005, 8:56 AM
Notice from the SRFC Examiner

The Club will not seek a fee in relation to the transfer of any player, with the exception of Patrick McCourt, for whose signature the Club is not ruling out the possibility of a reasonable transfer fee.

According to Roddy he is available on a free transfer :mad:

Dublin 5 Hoop
29/07/2005, 9:50 AM
We all know Roddy is a spoofer, but why come on Newstalk last night and say it if its not true,it serves no purpose to anyone, so maybe someone in the know could throw some light on it. He also said 6 players are in talks with other clubs, please let Gough be one......

BohDiddley
29/07/2005, 10:15 AM
apparantly the judge hearing our case today was a Bohs fan which goes to show there is indeed some good to be found everywhere ;)
You're welcome ;)

A face
29/07/2005, 10:54 AM
Roddy wants to get himself sacked so he can jump ship and pocket compo.

Does the guy really want to ever have a job in eL football again ..... how can any club trust him if he is not prepared to get stuck in and see things through. I am sorry but any of the 'playful rouge' person that he has is quickly vanishing .... the guy is becoming more and more shallow by the day.

I had great time for him when he was with Bohs but then went on holidays ot the states and wouldn't sign a contract ..... since then, everything about the guy has been bad news. He would really want to take a serious look at himself in fairness.

CuanaD
29/07/2005, 11:07 AM
Does the guy really want to ever have a job in eL football again ..... how can any club trust him if he is not prepared to get stuck in and see things through. I am sorry but any of the 'playful rouge' person that he has is quickly vanishing .... the guy is becoming more and more shallow by the day.

I had great time for him when he was with Bohs but then went on holidays ot the states and wouldn't sign a contract ..... since then, everything about the guy has been bad news. He would really want to take a serious look at himself in fairness.

Exactly - hope he doesnt f-up this new dawn for the Hoops :mad:

Slash/ED
29/07/2005, 11:14 AM

Given they were stupid enough to appoint him in the first place anythings possible. What do we know about Roddy now that we didn't know then? Nothing. He has always been a spoofer and a bluffer. It seems there's always someone stupid enough.

BohDiddley
29/07/2005, 11:47 AM
It seems there's always someone stupid enough.
That's a neat punch line. Maybe Ollie should try it out. :D

fbtn
29/07/2005, 12:59 PM
Delighted lads.

Well done and congratulations.

Best of luck for the future - you deserve it.

ps. See yis Junction 15 beer garden, 17 Sept and we'll help yis celebrate!

Ringo
29/07/2005, 1:33 PM
It seems there's always someone stupid enough.
:o :o

monzo
29/07/2005, 9:29 PM
Well done and Good luck :ball: