PDA

View Full Version : Moderators: Pathetic Little Hitlers or Not: Discuss

Leonard
18/06/2001, 12:13 PM
Naturally, I'd pick the latter. These unsung heros who spend hours of their day ensureing everything's ok for the kids. It's just sometimes, I get annoyed, like when the Irish Times Moderator doesn't put up my posting in the Inter-Toto vote, when all I did was make a few vaguely abusive comments and one particularly bitter personal attack. What's it all about? Should I just accept it that many moderators find my brash, "in your face" attitude a bit too out there? A bit too dangerous? Should I stop singing on drunk? Should I ignore the voices?
I'm going to my room to write some poetry. I'll be a while.

dahamsta
18/06/2001, 12:22 PM
This little hitler says you should at least try and post in the right place. Even Development would have done. Now stop prancing around like a little girl "Leonard" - maybe one of these days you'll have the guts to sign on with your real name - and try and post some comments/responses without sounding like a particularly ignorant docker (with all due respect to dockers or course, ignorant or not).

adam

Leonard
18/06/2001, 12:25 PM
And I suppose "Adam" is your real name. "Adam". Yeah right.

dahamsta
18/06/2001, 12:30 PM
Actually it's "Farquar".

adam

dahamsta
18/06/2001, 12:31 PM
"Farquar Henderson-Smythe". I thought it might look bad, you know?

:D

adam

pete
18/06/2001, 1:07 PM
Theres usually a fairly long delay before they post up comments on the ireland.com polls so maybe you need to check back in a couple of hours...?

dahamsta
18/06/2001, 1:27 PM
Knowing Leonard's distinctive posting manner, I wouldn't hold my breath... :)

adam

joe
18/06/2001, 5:29 PM
Originally posted by Leonard
my brash, "in your face" attitude

that's one way of putting it :D

Éanna
18/06/2001, 6:36 PM
I'm sure James will come up with another way of putting it:D

soccerhead
19/06/2001, 12:19 AM
We are just fantastic. We have been selected to be part of a higher class in society

Éanna
19/06/2001, 2:28 AM
And I have yet again been excluded:( Woe woe woe is me!:D

Leonard
19/06/2001, 2:57 PM
Way hey! Respect me now! And it's Mister Member to you. I move that everyone below me's title be changed from Junior Member to amoeba. It would make up for the Times not printing my abuse, erm, critque.