PDA

View Full Version : Lark in the Park cancelled

Patrick Dunne
27/07/2005, 1:06 PM
Saturdays "Lark in the Park" concert has been cancelled.

Anyone who has bought a ticket can get a refund from their point of sale (Zhivago, Ticketmaster, individual sellers).

Apologies to all those who supported this worthwhile venture.
It is full steam ahead now to the "Famous Fives" on Saturday 13th August
in Terryland Park.

Terry
28/07/2005, 7:30 AM
I take it tickets sales were the reason for this?

50 yoyo is an awful lot of money for that line up. Especially when Aslan play 3 or 4 times a year in the quays bar where you can see them for a tenner, I think ! :confused:

Maybe next year we will try again with a better line up and not during the time of the year where half of Galway is skint from racing and the other half are away on holidays. :o

sligoman
28/07/2005, 7:41 AM
I take it tickets sales were the reason for this?

Yeah, I'd say having the Conway Sisters in the line-up was also a major reason:p :D

Terry
28/07/2005, 7:45 AM
Yeah, I'd say having the Conway Sisters in the line-up was also a major reason:p :D

Exactly! Who would pay money to see Sligo people making fools of themselves !! :) :p

sligoman
28/07/2005, 7:51 AM
Exactly! Who would pay money to see Sligo people making fools of themselves !! :) :p

Well ye pay money every week to see David O'Dowd make a fool of himself so it would be ye Galway United fans :p :D

Terry
28/07/2005, 8:04 AM
Well ye pay money every week to see David O'Dowd make a fool of himself

And how does he do that? Explain? :rolleyes: :confused:

sligoman
28/07/2005, 9:52 AM
And how does he do that? Explain? :rolleyes: :confused:

I would of thought that was obvious :rolleyes: :D

Terry
28/07/2005, 10:04 AM
I would of thought that was obvious :rolleyes: :D

Com'on Explain? :rolleyes:

Galwayexile
28/07/2005, 3:25 PM
Fair enough ye are top of the league but get off your high horse. Im sick of u slagging galway.

Patrick Dunne
28/07/2005, 3:44 PM
.. the rough with the smooth, galwayexile !

Rory H
29/07/2005, 12:05 PM
.. the rough with the smooth, galwayexile !

ya ye always would when ye beat us

if ye win next friday sligoman will never return here :D

sligoman
29/07/2005, 5:06 PM
Fair enough ye are top of the league but get off your high horse. Im sick of u slagging galway.

I have a life thank you very much Galwayexile. It is very rare that I come on here and abuse Galway so I dont know what your talking about. It is done a lot on our forum by ye though so ye can hardly talk about trolling now can you? :confused:

EDIT: Forgot to say that yes some Rovers fans do come on here and troll too but it's rarely me as I couldn't give a toss about ye and I'm sure the feeling is mutual with some of ye ;)

Fr. Jessop
30/07/2005, 12:37 AM
EDIT: as I couldn't give a toss about ye and I'm sure the feeling is mutual with some of ye ;)

following your reasoning, i dont understand why you are even posting here...

sligoman
30/07/2005, 1:15 PM
following your reasoning, i dont understand why you are even posting here...

:confused:

Terry
02/08/2005, 7:39 AM
Don't be confusing him Fr. Jessop !!! :D