PDA

View Full Version : Famous Fives

Patrick Dunne
26/07/2005, 11:10 AM
Galway United are holding a Celebrity 5-a-side Tournament in Terryland Park on Saturday August 13th, starting at 11.00am. Fair City, Ros na Run and Coronation cast members, Hector O'hEochagain and other celebrities are already confirmed.

A barbecue will be held after the tournament in the Radisson Hotel. Tickets cost E35 and are on sale from the Galway United office - call (091) 580990 for further details. Former Republic of Ireland international Paul McGrath will be attending.

Match tickets will go on sale shortly from Zhivago Records.
Admission will be E10 for an adult, E6 for students/U-16s and E3 for children. Family tickets (two adults/two children) are available at E20.

Further details will appear shortly at www.galwayunitedfc.ie.

TheLedge
27/07/2005, 3:20 PM
Leeson working his magic.

Fantastic club funraiser/profileraiser IMO.

Aaron GUFC
03/08/2005, 4:01 PM
...Hector is a legend he is class :confused: :eek: :D Let yourself goooooooo!
he should of stuck to the horse racin !

Patrick Dunne
08/08/2005, 10:53 AM
.. and can be downloaded from www.galwayunitedfc.ie or from Ronan at (087) 6972823. Please put them up in your workplace, local shop, gym, pub etc.

This would be a far more productive use of time than arguing with supporters of a pub team from the North West ! :rolleyes:

Aaron GUFC
08/08/2005, 11:58 AM
...at the gate? :confused:

sligoman
08/08/2005, 12:47 PM
This would be a far more productive use of time than arguing with supporters of a pub team from the North West ! :rolleyes: Ah come on, Finn Harps aren't that bad :rolleyes: :D

gufct
08/08/2005, 1:10 PM
...at the gate? :confused: there is a special family ticket for €20.

Aaron GUFC
08/08/2005, 4:29 PM
there is a special family ticket for €20.

I only want one ticket GUFCT ;) just one, one for me thats all :D

Patrick Dunne
09/08/2005, 12:11 AM
.. so it will be E6 for you, AGUFC :D

GUFC posters please stop naming fellow posters on this forum, it goes against
general internet etiquette and reflects very badly on those who do so.

A lot of us know who each other are, the nature of this forum allows GUFC supporters to give their opinions freely.

I know that there is no bad intention behind it, but it annoys many of the posters here.

PD.

sligoman
09/08/2005, 12:13 AM
GUFC posters please stop naming fellow posters on this forum, it goes against
general internet etiquette and reflects very badly on those who do so.

A lot of us know who each other are, the nature of this forum allows GUFC supporters to give their opinions freely.

I know that there is no bad intention behind it, but it annoys many of the posters here.

PD.Is it ok to call you Patrick Dunne then? Is that your real name or just foot.ie name? :confused: :D

Patrick Dunne
09/08/2005, 12:25 AM
.. Patricia Dunne. The sex change worked really well. Thanks to all the Galway United supporters who now treat me as female, even though some of them have gone to great extremes ;)

sligoman
09/08/2005, 12:26 AM
.. Patricia Dunne. The sex change worked really well. Thanks to all the Galway United supporters who now treat me as female, even though some of them have gone to great extremes ;) Ok Patricia ;) :D

Patrick Dunne
09/08/2005, 6:09 PM
.. we are looking for volunteers to help out for an hour or so on Saturday with the sale of programmes, Lotto tickets and raffle tickets.

The Celebrity Fives will be on from 11.00am to 5.00pm. If you are available and can help out for any amount of time during the day, please pm me or call/text Ronan Coleman at (087) 6972823.

PD.

Aaron GUFC
11/08/2005, 1:32 AM
.. so it will be E6 for you, AGUFC :D
PD.

:D :eek: :p No E3 plz ;)

galwaygirl
12/08/2005, 3:24 PM
The Famous Fives

The groups for the Famous Fives are now now ready. There are four groups with Five teams per group, each team will play each other in the group stages and matches will last four minutes a half. The superb Terryland pitch will be divided in two for the competition.

Groups are:

Group A:
TV Allstars 1
TG4
Nightguard Security
City Financial Services
Miele

Group B:
GUFC oaps
TV Allstars 2
Hectors Allstars
Umbro
Tom Dempsey Furniture

Group C:
Fair City
Aer Arann
Harmack Developments
Daily Mirror
Guinness

Group D:
Ros na Rún
Irish Poker Events
Cuba
Intergroup Insurance
Galway Bay FM

Terry
15/08/2005, 7:45 AM
how did the event go in whole?

heard the BBQ was a outstanding success??

Conor H
15/08/2005, 11:10 AM
Ya it was good enough,there was a steady flow of people coming all day and the football wasn't bad either.The pitch held up nicely too.Best of the 3 fundraisers,no doubt about that.

Aaron GUFC
16/08/2005, 10:57 PM
..He is a legend :D HECTOR TO WIN :eek: :D ;)