PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a Rovers Related Dream???

Darco Ooragnak
26/07/2005, 7:44 AM
Last night i dreamt i was at the Dublin City game ( now being played at the Showgrounds )...anyway it was being played in a big swimming pool, with some of the fans being in the pool....( which was freezing ). You had to come from steps underground to get to the Shogrounds.

We were winning 2-0 at half time, managed to miss the start of the second half, but to my dismay we were drawing 2-2 early on in it.

There were only six fans at the match, five of these ( including Orlaith from big brother ) where around the pool, with one in the stands.....

Think that was it....

McSligo
26/07/2005, 7:54 AM
Keep taking the tablets, or maybe double the dosage for a couple of days!!

sligoman
26/07/2005, 11:58 AM
it was being played in a big swimming pool,

( including Orlaith from big brother )

:eek:, sounds more like a wet dream than a Rovers dream to me :D

superfrank
26/07/2005, 12:16 PM
Last night i dreamt i was at the Dublin City game ( now being played at the Showgrounds )...anyway it was being played in a big swimming pool, with some of the fans being in the pool....( which was freezing ). You had to come from steps underground to get to the Shogrounds.

We were winning 2-0 at half time, managed to miss the start of the second half, but to my dismay we were drawing 2-2 early on in it.

There were only six fans at the match, five of these ( including Orlaith from big brother ) where around the pool, with one in the stands.....

Think that was it....
Please keep it to yourself next time......

Strangely enough I had a dream bout us playing the other Rovers the other night but it was on a basketball court and there was only three Bray fans and like a thousand of them....

This IS true!

blueviking1980
26/07/2005, 1:23 PM

Think that was it....

Interestin stuff man. Sounds lika a dream come true.. for me anyway. Im not into understandin dreams & superstition but I couldn't help it here with ur good team bein involved. Let me explain; :ball:

Swiming Pool at the Showgrounds...
Meaning:
Ya's have been to long in the deep end of things & cant stay up. :p

Fans in a freezing pool...
Meaning:
You lost your lead & froze in the 2nd half. We won 3-2 in the end. ;)

Underground steps to Showgrounds...
Meaning:
'Underground'.. self-explanatory really.. it's where Sligo belong. :D

Six fans at the match...
Meaning:
Our loud Viking support & drums drove out most of your own fans from the Swimingpool, eh, I mean Showgrounds before the game even started. :)

sligoman
26/07/2005, 1:30 PM
:rolleyes:

gustavo
26/07/2005, 2:53 PM
:) maybe orlaith was another of seans northern imports

Conor H
26/07/2005, 4:41 PM
:) maybe orlaith was another of seans northern imports
:D :D

TopOfTheLeague
29/07/2005, 10:56 AM
im dreaming that were goin to win the league :D :D

Ringo
29/07/2005, 12:02 PM
im dreaming that were goin to win the league :D :D
keep dreaming, in your mind is the only place your going to win the league. :p

TopOfTheLeague
29/07/2005, 9:29 PM
keep dreaming, in your mind is the only place your going to win the league. :p
we'll win the league by playing football, not like ye minks kicking people around and paying refs backhanders :mad:

Ringo
29/07/2005, 10:23 PM
we'll win the league by playing football, not like ye minks kicking people around and paying refs backhanders :mad:

LOL :D :p

roversforever
29/07/2005, 10:30 PM
this is such a stupid topic and not worthy of a thread!

Rory H
02/08/2005, 10:15 AM
im starting to have nightmares now!

nothing to do with rovers though :)

hamish
02/08/2005, 10:29 AM

Think that was it....

Darco - are you on the same medication as I am??? :o :D
I dreamt recently that I became a dad for the fifth time which made my missus turn into a man - now that's feckin' scary. :eek:

Sheridan
02/08/2005, 10:55 AM
You've got me at it now! :mad:

Dreamt last night that I was playing for DC against Sligo at Richmond Park, and attempted to lob O'Hara with a 40-yard half-volley, but got underneath the ball and sent it drooping serenely into his arms.

...and I was still better than Trevor Vaughan! :o

hamish
02/08/2005, 11:20 AM
You've got me at it now! :mad:

Dreamt last night that I was playing for DC against Sligo at Richmond Park, and attempted to lob O'Hara with a 40-yard half-volley, but got underneath the ball and sent it drooping serenely into his arms.

...and I was still better than Trevor Vaughan! :o

Ah Jeez - I kinda miss all those lovely multi-syllabic words you usually use - you've got me back using a dictionary. :D

Athlone Town when they won the two league titles back in early eighties - great times, great times.