PDA

View Full Version : The Roddy v Oily bout...

patsh
25/07/2005, 1:48 PM
Did anything ever come of the investigation into this incident, or is it just being quitely forgotten about?

De Town
25/07/2005, 2:14 PM
Did anything ever come of the investigation into this incident, or is it just being quitely forgotten about?
I Think, Oily refused to apoligise to Roddy so Roddy is taking him to court......i'm open to correction though.

Éanna
25/07/2005, 2:16 PM
I Think, Oily refused to apoligise to Roddy so Roddy is taking him to court......i'm open to correction though.
that was the last I heard alright.

I can hear it now: "This court awards damages to the tune of one Louis Copeland shirt" :D

De Town
25/07/2005, 2:17 PM
I can hear it now: "This court awards damages to the tune of one Louis Copeland shirt" :D
:D :D :D

pete
25/07/2005, 2:33 PM

The eL stopped their investigation cos they heard was going to court. What this has to do with anything is beyond me but typical eL/FAI cop out.

:rolleyes:

Bald Student
25/07/2005, 2:46 PM
The eL stopped their investigation cos they heard was going to court.That's standard enough. The guards and the courts get first call on any investigation. The FAI can then dish out penalties based on the decisions of the court.

Does anyone know when the case is due up? I'd love to head into the Four Courts to watch.

patsh
25/07/2005, 3:22 PM
Is there not any charge like bringing the game into disrepute available to punish these guys?

Surely this would not affect/influence any court case?

Billy Lord
25/07/2005, 3:49 PM
Sure Louis Kilcoyne became FAI president after raping Shamrock Rovers!