PDA

View Full Version : Galway v Monaghan...predictions

Conor H
25/07/2005, 12:37 PM
Hard enough to call this one.I would have said us no bother 2 weeks ago but since Cobh i'm not so sure.If we play half decent we should beat them so i'll go with...
Monaghan 1- Galway 3 :)

Terry
25/07/2005, 1:08 PM
3-0 Gufc

Aaron GUFC
25/07/2005, 4:11 PM
:rolleyes: ..........2-1 United ;)

Eire06
26/07/2005, 8:52 AM
I'd say 2-1 to Galway

Cobh was a bit of a slip up but I'm sure the lads will be back on track tonight, with Cleary and fortune both back!

Terry
26/07/2005, 10:36 AM
it seems as if Aertel don't even know that this match is on this evening?? :rolleyes: they really are a joke ! :mad:

gufct
26/07/2005, 10:37 AM
David Lee so 2-0 united.We need to win the 3 games this week and then see where that leaves us on monday.

We still have an outside chance of 2nd place but i think its ridiculous that there is only one play off place.

Clones Road Cas
26/07/2005, 10:55 PM
hope ye have better luck predicting at ballybritt this week boys.

:D

Terry
27/07/2005, 7:17 AM
hope ye have better luck predicting at ballybritt this week boys.

:D

So do I !! :D 4 winners yesterday :D

As for the result :confused: someone said here a few months back when they said GUFC is incapable of putting a good string of results together. We have to play Athlone tomorrow and travel to kilkenny on tuesday, so the players could completely run out of steam. :(

Eire06
27/07/2005, 7:52 AM
Oh dear! Anyone at the match that can fill us in on what happened? :(

Terry
27/07/2005, 8:00 AM
Oh dear! Anyone at the match that can fill us in on what happened? :(

Do you really want to know?? :confused: :(

Eire06
27/07/2005, 8:06 AM
Do you really want to know?? :confused: :(
Is it that bad....

Clones Road Cas
27/07/2005, 9:55 AM
not if you wear blue it wasnt

it was a really entertaining game, to which both sides contributed.

Unfortunately for Galway our transfer window signings played brilliantly and the new Lithuanian yes man is on his way to becoming a cult hero

Patrick Dunne
27/07/2005, 12:24 PM
... a poor Galway United display considering the Monaghan United players bus arrived just five minutes before the kick-off time, which then had to be delayed.

GUFC get meals, proper transport, wages paid on time, best training facilites in Ireland :mad:

sligoman
27/07/2005, 2:19 PM
the new Lithuanian yes man is on his way to becoming a cult hero

:eek:

gufct
27/07/2005, 2:21 PM
this is a sickener for our supporters.Its time for the players and management to take a long hard look at themselves.Money for old rope is the phrase that springs to mind too many players dont seem bothered and that is the crux of the matter. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Conor H
27/07/2005, 2:56 PM
this is a sickener for our supporters.Its time for the players and management to take a long hard look at themselves.Money for old rope is the phrase that springs to mind too many players dont seem bothered and that is the crux of the matter. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Half our players don't seem bothered about going anywhere and are the only part of the club not going anywhere.We have as pd said the best training facilities and a sound structure at the club but the players would really want to cop on and show a bit of pride!.Getting hammered by Cobh and loosing to Monaghan isn't near good enough especially when we all know that when they try there able to play half decent.I think come the end of the season a radical squad change is needed aswell as a proper coaching staff...the likes of Jim Noone will get us nowhere.If Sligo can go from a terrible team last year to a fairly solid one this year then there's no reason we shouldn't be able to.