PDA

View Full Version : Selling Programmes

Clones Road Cas
25/07/2005, 11:14 AM
can any one tell me where you can sell programmes. I have a pretty good collection of Irish and Uk stuff from the 80s and im trying to clear the decks in my house at the mo.

dcfcsteve
25/07/2005, 11:23 AM
can any one tell me where you can sell programmes. I have a pretty good collection of Irish and Uk stuff from the 80s and im trying to clear the decks in my house at the mo.

E-Bays probably your best bet to maximise your money CRC. Not sure where to go if you just want to shift them as a job-lot.

I'd be interested in any Derry City ones you have, and those of defunct teams like NewcastleWest, St James's Gate, St Francis etc. PM if you like.

superfrank
25/07/2005, 12:02 PM
E-Bays probably your best bet to maximise your money CRC. Not sure where to go if you just want to shift them as a job-lot.

I'd be interested in any Derry City ones you have, and those of defunct teams like NewcastleWest, St James's Gate, St Francis etc. PM if you like.
They're still in existence, aren't they? They were just thrown out of the league.

harpskid
25/07/2005, 12:12 PM
I'll have any Finn Harps ones you have.

A face
25/07/2005, 3:14 PM

I'll take any of the Cork ones off ya !!

finn
25/07/2005, 3:17 PM
so HERE would probably be a suggestion along with eBay

:)

P

4tothefloor
25/07/2005, 8:40 PM
They're still in existence, aren't they? They were just thrown out of the league.
Newcastle West are also still in existance and still play in Ballygowan Park, their former LoI ground.