PDA

View Full Version : praise for rovers fans!

roversforever
24/07/2005, 11:38 PM
was talking to a man who played for kilkenny up to 3 weeks ago.he said of all the places he's been to this year the showgrounds has been the best.he was impressed with the facilities,such as the size of the changing rooms and the professionalism of rovers.then he said we are the best fans in the league with a good following too.

p.s. reason he left killkenny:
fell out with our friend pat scully :D .he said he's completely unreasonable with them when it comes to combining work and training etc.he also said a lot more about pat which i could not print but lets just say....as we suspected pat scully is a bit of a gobsh!te :D

kkontour
25/07/2005, 9:21 AM
was talking to a man who played for kilkenny up to 3 weeks ago.he said of all the places he's been to this year the showgrounds has been the best.he was impressed with the facilities,such as the size of the changing rooms and the professionalism of rovers.then he said we are the best fans in the league with a good following too.

fell out with our friend pat scully :D .he said he's completely unreasonable with them when it comes to combining work and training etc.he also said a lot more about pat which i could not print but lets just say....as we suspected pat scully is a bit of a gobsh!te :D

Im' no fan of Pat Scully but he's obviously doing something right since yer man left.

Buller
25/07/2005, 9:25 AM

I agree, our facilities are second to none... :(

gustavo
25/07/2005, 10:17 AM
you a rovers fan then ? the ones from slligo of course :D

Rory H
25/07/2005, 10:22 AM
I agree, our facilities are second to none... :(

no he is just trying to point out that they are rovers too...they can have the best facilities in the 1st division soon hopefully :)

1 9 2 8
25/07/2005, 5:10 PM
no he is just trying to point out that they are rovers too...
He's a Sham when he's on this forum